THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Whatever Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2005 at 02:07 PM

• 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 05:24 PM

Lolagirl4u write:
    Kitty, No I'm not a model, what gives you that idea? Are you a model my valley friend? Funny though, I used to dream of being one until reality set in and I realized 5'6" don't quite cut it in the biz. I can't even imagine what Cali is like. I'm completly east coast. Have you ever made a snowman?

Actually I did a lil modeling in school...but no not since :(
    Yes believe it or not I have made several lol
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 10:02 AM

TheCatsMeow65 write:

Lolagirl4u write:
    Kitty,
    I am the new girl and am having more fun here than looking for "LOVE". I don't hate men that's for sure, I just don't get them. We'll all find someone someday I suppose, can't hurry love. What's up in Cali????

NO thats one thing Ive found in my Cat years you cant and shouldnt hurry love...when it happens welllllllll it just happens. I too like you gave up on that but remained here for the lovely board and hours of laughter...I think we are moving in a positive direction again...That goodness! We all have our moments...I think theres once a month when everyones Aunts come to visit...we get a lil edgey lmao
    Cali...well where I live in Central Valley...Hey like for sure...Im a valley girl...ya know! Like gag me w/a spoon! ha Its been hot as hell here and where the hell this humidity is coming from Ill never know...ick! Its funny the ppl that are use to it can deal w/it and us that are use to the dry heat and deal w/that! Hmmmm
    Other than that...w/the summer months busy w/outdoor activities and life...and I dunno if its in the air...some dear friends of mine are splitting after 25yrs :( My X is being a nut case again. Just when I think wow he's gonna leave me alone! Bam I get smacked upside the head :(

[lmao???????]
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 09:59 AM

Kitty, No I'm not a model, what gives you that idea? Are you a model my valley friend? Funny though, I used to dream of being one until reality set in and I realized 5'6" don't quite cut it in the biz. I can't even imagine what Cali is like. I'm completly east coast. Have you ever made a snowman?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 08:53 AM

LOLA you like a lil model...are you?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 08:52 AM

Lolagirl4u write:
    Kitty,
    I am the new girl and am having more fun here than looking for "LOVE". I don't hate men that's for sure, I just don't get them. We'll all find someone someday I suppose, can't hurry love. What's up in Cali????

NO thats one thing Ive found in my Cat years you cant and shouldnt hurry love...when it happens welllllllll it just happens. I too like you gave up on that but remained here for the lovely board and hours of laughter...I think we are moving in a positive direction again...That goodness! We all have our moments...I think theres once a month when everyones Aunts come to visit...we get a lil edgey lmao
    Cali...well where I live in Central Valley...Hey like for sure...Im a valley girl...ya know! Like gag me w/a spoon! ha Its been hot as hell here and where the hell this humidity is coming from Ill never know...ick! Its funny the ppl that are use to it can deal w/it and us that are use to the dry heat and deal w/that! Hmmmm
    Other than that...w/the summer months busy w/outdoor activities and life...and I dunno if its in the air...some dear friends of mine are splitting after 25yrs :( My X is being a nut case again. Just when I think wow he's gonna leave me alone! Bam I get smacked upside the head :(
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 05:56 AM

ScrippsRanchMel write:
    I have the same problem. I've had women contact me saying I am the best thing ever. They want to meet me. They need to meet me.

Then all of a sudden they disappear. I figure

IT IS THEIR LOSS BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT A FANTASTIC GUY I AM.

Whew, I feel better.

We all need to let it out sometimes, there, there
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 05:54 AM

Kitty,
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 12:16 AM

ScrippsRanchMel write:
    I have the same problem. I've had women contact me saying I am the best thing ever. They want to meet me. They need to meet me.

Whew, I feel better.

Awwwh Mel Im so happy you got to do a lil venting BIG HUGS!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 12:16 AM

uglyrockling write:

Not that hurting your big bro's feelings is acceptable too?

Never dahlin you are my favorite bubby :)
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2005 at 06:33 PM

Whew, I feel better.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2005 at 05:03 PM

TheCatsMeow65 write:
    Thank you Lola *blush*
    Welcome I don't recall seeing you write on the Forum...but then I mainly stick to the message board...toooooooooooooo many darn threads!
    Im gonna have to refrain from any male bashing comments...I dont wanna hurt Batmans feelers! :)

Not that hurting your big bro's feelings is acceptable too?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2005 at 03:53 PM

Thank you Lola *blush*
    Welcome I don't recall seeing you write on the Forum...but then I mainly stick to the message board...toooooooooooooo many darn threads!
    Im gonna have to refrain from any male bashing comments...I dont wanna hurt Batmans feelers! :)
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2005 at 02:15 PM

Thanks honey, these guys think they are going to keep looking for better and better. Never happy. Oh well. No wonder so many woman "turn" to each other. I may know your brother. I am bad with names. I know alot of people around here. I'm better with faces. You can still email me his last name, you never know. I guess I'll hang around these forums instead of looking for LOVE????
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2005 at 02:10 PM

Have I been black balled? I don't feel as though anyone is interested in me? And the men who write to me, only write like once. Hello? I'm a catch, what's the problem? I guess I'll find another site to go to. I have to say that I think the cat woman is hot, go on baby. I'm not into women, but you seem cool. Like it says, whatever!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2005 at 02:07 PM

Hi Lola..welcome to the forums..you are right,,they do it all the time..I have just come to expect it,,so I dont bother writing back anymore much..they dont answer anyway...Im confused..they write or wink..then ya never hear from them
    I know what it is..they moved on to another already..like they have selective memory..not to worry..there is plenty of good decent ones out there!!

Most of us on ther forums are just here now for the fun of it..
    hey BTW,,i have a brother in Wochester, Mass.
    I havent seen him for a very long time..
    it would be funny if you knew him..first name is Mark..Ill tell you privately his last name,,but if you dont know any Marks then quess I wont bother. He owns a car lot,,ring any bells?