THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Nice Guys Seem To Be Not In Demand !! Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2005 at 12:56 AM

• 31Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 28, 2006 at 07:18 AM

Louie,
    Sorry we got cut off on the chatline...I wasn't running away. Please mail me again.
    AquaSnow (SnowPeach)
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2006 at 02:35 PM

Isn't that the same as a nice 'personality'? I've been both 'a hottie' and 'voluptuous' (ok overweight - but well proportioned). I wish men would realize that it's the same ME inside (and it's much easier to lose weight than to learn to be a nice person)? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem attracting men, I have a problem attracting a grown-up man. So few of them around. I find that most men today are intent to let the woman do the chasing. They've become lazy - and quite frankly, - who wants lazy?
    Louie: Trust me when I say this. A real woman wants a hero and a grown-up they can count on and a playful companion. This all implies someone with inner strength.

The ones that are looking for either a sugar daddy or a boy toy aren't real women - just girls.

Maybe you're just looking at the eye candy - dig deeper fella (we're out there). Good luck in your search.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2006 at 11:18 PM

Louie,

Look no further, I'm just north of you and waiting to hear back from my wink.

Hoping to hear from you,

Cathy
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 11:33 PM

Toonces write:
    Here is my skeptical mind working again, but I've been thinking about this and inquiring minds want to know.... How many of the ladies that posted on this thread received emails from louie? I did, Suzan did, anyone else? My real question is for louie, and please take this as being curious only, not trying to be bi*tchie - was the purpose of this thread to REALLY get answers to your question or as a come on to email ladies who respond? It's actually a good plan, look at all the responses you got on the thread? LOL

LMAO!! Nailed him ... good job!

Toonces~love ... they don't stand a chance when we team up in Columbus ... do they?

~Smiles

No chance at all. I can hardly wait. LMAO

BUt psss..just a little tip Toonce and ladies going to Columbus..the art of flirting and seducing men is to let them think they are winning all the time..does wonders to their ego, but we sure get what we want..feminity not feminism is a greater and more seductive power...so put on your most alluring front ..or rear..and enjoy the GRIP..oops TRIP...lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 04:58 PM

fun4two write:

LMAO!! Nailed him ... good job!

Toonces~love ... they don't stand a chance when we team up in Columbus ... do they?

~Smiles

No chance at all. I can hardly wait. LMAO
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 04:04 PM

I go only for good boys. Bad boys are overrated. Had them, been there, done that, thanks but no thanks - lol.
    I want a good boy who is a bad boy where it counts. And you all know what I mean.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 02:41 PM

Mandalay207 write:
    So, if some of the women are looking are for "Bad Boys," some looking for "Nice Guys," and some looking for a combination of the two, what category would Andy fit into if he were single? Am I the only one who's thought of that?

definately a bad boy!!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 02:39 PM

TheCatsMeow65 write:
    Nope no email from Louie...but then Im wayyyyyyyyyyy behind :(

nope me either!!!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 01:25 PM

Mandalay207 write:
    So, if some of the women are looking are for "Bad Boys," some looking for "Nice Guys," and some looking for a combination of the two, what category would Andy fit into if he were single? Am I the only one who's thought of that?

Ummm He likes to be bad?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 01:17 PM

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2005 at 11:01 AM

Hey,

I'll have to check, maybe Louie sent me an email too!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 10:52 PM

Nope no email from Louie...but then Im wayyyyyyyyyyy behind :(
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 05:49 PM

Here is my skeptical mind working again, but I've been thinking about this and inquiring minds want to know.... How many of the ladies that posted on this thread received emails from louie? I did, Suzan did, anyone else? My real question is for louie, and please take this as being curious only, not trying to be bi*tchie - was the purpose of this thread to REALLY get answers to your question or as a come on to email ladies who respond? It's actually a good plan, look at all the responses you got on the thread? LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 04:32 PM

butterflynjax write:
    Three things that melt my heart....

A warm smile..w/nice teeth

nice eyes

big shoulders to hug me with.....

nice hands to hold mine..

sorry I know that was 4 but i still have more.,..

......ok,,,,ill behave...gosh its hard to only name 3,, why cant we name more?

taller than me,, and a nice but*t,,, sorry couldnt resist...

...oh and a big heart,,

Well Butterfly...looks like you and I have the same likes hehehe
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 01:56 PM

well I figured id better stop while i was ahead,, he might get sick of me being defiant,,i already named more than 3.. maybe we should keep going?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 01:14 PM

butterflynjax write:

nice eyes

...oh and a big heart,,

Just a big heart?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 12:57 PM

nice eyes

...oh and a big heart,,
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 12:35 AM

I just love to sit back and watch a man with his child and see how well he responds to his child...Melts my heart every time. But to be honest you just don't see much of it. They are too busy for their child or their personal life is more important. My best friend WOW I just love to watch him w/his lil boy...To me...that is sexy!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2005 at 06:00 PM

Golly, I agree with all the above ladies,

hugs
    neck kisses
    a cologne that fills your senses
    smiling/mischievous eyes
    tall is great, but not an absolute requirement.

Yummmmmmmmmmm!

Sorry, got carried away, it's hard to name just 3.