THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

NEED ADVICE HERE ON IM'S Message Board

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2006 at 12:43 AM

I think your intuition is telling you to slow down, so go with it. What's the hurry? Only so much time on the prison computer? Wife coming home? Who knows? You need more information.
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2006 at 09:09 PM

hHi there, I am a novice and rooky at online relationships, I haven't even figured out how to work this site. I am not a PREMIUM MEMBER, are all of you? How long have you been chating on line? Have you made friends? Have you dated from your contacts? I have a "million" questions. Kath

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2006 at 07:58 AM

Isn't it awful that we (male/female) even need to consider the fact that someone on the other end of the computer may be married and hiding it from his wife?

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2006 at 04:44 AM

Different strokes for different folks...

It is so hard to keep up with the rules. A couple weeks ago, there were women complaining that Men didn't send them an phone number in the first email!!!

Take your time and do what makes your fell comfortable. If they get "gruff" with their response and don't want to play at your speed, then it is probably not a good match.

The only rule is that there are no rules...
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2006 at 01:51 AM

Maybe he is trying to re-asses things with himself.....You did good not to give him your number....You need to have a level of familiarity with someone before you start handing out personal info's.

Keep on looking for the right guy.....someone who will respect your wishes and approach things with more caution...as you would want it.

Good luck.