THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

what is up with the liars?? Romance

• View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2005 at 09:36 AM

i just wanted to warn everybody else who hasn't had an opportunity to chat with user that goes by jmw3434, and hides his profile most of the time. he is a liar, manipulator, has to be mental after all the games he plays, an i truely believe he could be some sort of a sexual predator..claims he is a doctor, but that is a lie, i checked his credentials and he doesn't exist..who know whose name is he using?! he is constantly bothering me with sexually explicit emails and i just had enough! want you all to know he is NOT who he claims to be, and even his picture is not him!
    he moved recently to Atlanta, and if you hear fom him, you should know he is a liar, nothing he claims to be and you will waste your precious time talking to someone as sick in the head like him! He even involved his sister, but who knows if she is, into talking about what he likes, sexually..i mean all in all, very strange but super smooth talker! don't be lured and waste time, like i have for a month thinking he is a sweet guy, when everything he claims is a LIE!!!!
    Goodluck to all of you !!!
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2005 at 05:44 PM

Jim Walker is the biggest liar and loser. He is stalking me just like he did with the bigged girl who didnt exist. I didn't think it would come up again but he is back. Watch out for Jim Walker, I am telling you he is sick and I can't ever forget that man...he won't leave my mind. It has been a long day...
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 04, 2005 at 06:36 PM

nice pic roberto..I am new so watch for pic...talk soon ,not a paying member tho
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2005 at 11:23 AM

I think Alberto is in love!! : )