THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

What is "spoiling" a woman? Romance

• View author's info Posted on Dec 30, 2004 at 08:05 AM

I hear this lot from women, "I want to be spoiled."

Exactly what is that?

Isnt it in reality exactly what a man is supposed to do?

Isn't a man supposed to completely and abundantly provide for his woman, emotionally, physically, financially, and even spiritually to the best of his ability?

Isn't she supposed to be confident in her man and his desire, committment, and ability to be her man?

Isn't she supposed to be able to consider his word gospel?

Isn't she supposed to be confident that her happiness is first to him, because in reality when the Queen is happy The King is happier

I think "yes" to all the above! So why is it considered "spoiling"

My answer is this because women have accepted less than that for so long that men dont come to the table with othe best, but bring just what we need to get by....I challenge women to stop accepting less than excellence in their relationships...Ask for, demand, and expect a man's best!!

As for me, My Queen can be assured of all my best!!
  • 41Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 11:55 PM

No, HM, I will not come. I was a great big, I mean big, snowman. You girls melted me down to a small stick/snowball. It will be next winter before there is snow again to become myself, and I can not take the chance of disappearing totally. Acutally, all that is left of me now is my uggggh ......... brains. lol

I know It will be a big disappointment for all of you, but you could join me in the freezer. It might be nice this summer.

lol

ww

• View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 12:24 PM

Guess what?? nobody wants to spoil me.....
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 09:55 AM

Smooooooches back dahlin~
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 09:48 AM

Realdeal

smoooooooooch

ww
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 09:22 AM

wwww.....u crack me up, uuuuuuuu silly man!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 09:17 AM

Realdeal, I thought you were waiting for me in the snow house while I was playing in the yard with the girls. I see what kind of person you are now.

lol
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 08:50 AM

YESSSS i would love to be spoiled for once in my life........LOL....
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 06:43 AM

geez, i never been spoiled...anyone wanna fill me in?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 06:42 AM

www i would of been there too, but i was busy in someone else's dream.....hahahaha
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2005 at 11:28 PM

So nobody wants to spoil or be spoiled ahh....!

Just checking.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2005 at 11:09 PM

And, you could all chip in and rent a freezer for the summer, so we could play all summer too.

lol
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2005 at 11:07 PM

Girls, the next time you are rubbing on a snowman, (me) don't rub so hard, and please block out the sun. That way, we can play all winter.
    lolololol

ww
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2005 at 10:22 PM

That's cute I-Blonde.
    My daughter pulled that routine a few years ago, "Eeeeuuuwww!!! Don't talk to me about sex and dating and men! That's gross when your mother talks like that! Parents aren't supposed to have sex!"

I told her, "If I didn't like and have sex at least once in my life, little girl, ... you wouldn't be here acting all grossed out about it."

Then I told her she likes to tell me about her boy interests and how hot they are and how they have cute behinds and such. If I were close-minded, I would be grossed out that my baby is thinking about sex. But if she wants me to respect her as an adult capable of dealing with sex, she has to respect me too and remember that I love men and sex and hot guys as much as she does. I said there's nothing disgusting about sex anyway and there's nothing wrong with two woman checking out bums, flirting, daydreaming about doing it and ... actual "doing it."

Now, she tells me everything .... and I do mean "everything," in graphic detail. I'm proud of the fact that she trusts me enough (as she IS over 18) to share her new explorations with an experienced source of information ... her ungross mom. lol
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2005 at 05:07 PM

wwww123456....
    What a great dream and thank you!!
    Don't you just hate it when you're haing a scrumptous dream like that, then all of a sudden...BEEPBEEPBEEP.......the alarm interrupts!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2005 at 04:07 PM

Why Mr. wx4 you make me blush!

Thanks for including me in your most beautiful women list.

That was sweet and spoiling too!
    And quite the hot fantasy!

And my sons told me we were all too old, over 40 to think like that!
    I know they were wrong about me and I see they are wrong about you too!

Thanks again,
    IB
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2005 at 01:04 AM

Wx4 that was a very sweet thought. To bad it went Poof!
    When i find that special love i want to be "spoil" completely. But in return he will also be "spoiled " completely. It doesn't take big things to spoil me. Calling me when he thinks of me. Bringing me flowers whether he got them from the side of the road or maybe from the ladies flower pot down the road, it does not matter. It tells you he is thinking of you and he is glad you are in his life. Gentle looks"just because" A butterfly kiss on the shoulder or neck. Holding your hand as you both walk or at your back tells you he cares. A little note in your lunchbox as you both go off to work.
    And in return he will be spoiled by leaving a message on his phone that would say"I'm just thinking of you" laying together while you run your fingers gently through his hair. Fixing him his favorite dinner or bringing him a warm drink when he's tired. Kissing him for the "just because" reason. Sending him off with a note in his "lunchbox" or his "suitcase if he travels. A card to open every day he is gone(i did that once). These are the "little" things that count the most. It lets you know you are "loved" I don't want expensive things. Those are gifts. It's the things, which by themselves would have no meaning that make being spoiled so "very special"
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2005 at 12:23 AM

Aw, wX4....
    You called me one of the most beautiful women in the world. You could get soooo spoiled for that.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2005 at 11:54 PM

1HotHottie ... I love that precious little kitty and I loved your post, but it's 2:30 am now and I'm laughing like an *ss 'cause I thought you wrote,
    "Even better for him to help me wash my hair on my back......"
    I'm sorry! lol But it sure woke me up!

(Course, if yur a cat .... you WOULD have hair on yur back! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2005 at 11:47 PM

Spoiling? Frustrated? Listen to my story.

I had an wonderful, erotic but horrible dream last night. It was about what makes me melt.

I was lying in the snow, and along came the most beautiful women in the world. There was fun4two, HotMama, katiegrl, statuesque4u, TomiGirl, babydol, intelligentblonde, Moonray, and a few others. They started rolling on me, touching and patting me, pouring strawberries on me and nibbling on me, feeling me up everywhere. The were even fighting for just a piece of me. I never felt so loved, so touched, or so many lips on me at once. They stroked my legs, my chest, my back, and you know where else. I was in heaven. I fell in love with all of them. They even put a funny hat on my head and giggled and laughed so cute. AND, then the sun came out and I melted.