THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

The Sisterhood Romance

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2005 at 09:02 AM

I would like to start a new forum. This forum will be used primarily by women to report negative information re: men they have met on MM. This will be for information only, not to slam men because they left the seat up or other nonsense. Save it for the message board.
    Topics could include: Are they married, dating multiple women have they stood you up, Are they a nice guy but just a little quirky etc.
    We as women must band together and protect ourselves. Men may respond to this forum, but only to defend themselves if they have been wronged.
    We will listen and be fair. Let's face it we're not angels either... but it is something we can all strive for!
    Please let's limit this to an information site for all the women on MM.
    I'm sure that a lot of friendships will result from this forum and direct emailing to each other can be used for details about men that we don't want to post publicly.
    Thank you and I hope to see lots of in-put from all the women on this forum.
  • 76Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 09, 2005 at 02:13 PM

Well, just thought I would let you all another article has come out, this time in his back yard! If you go to w w w bigsandynews do t com and read the article about "website targets Floyd County man" you will smile, I guarantee. The whole article can be found on my website.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 02:24 PM

Orion:

Thank you so much for your heartfelt words. Especially considering they are coming from a man!

And yes, I do feel, 100%, that the reason I married him was to expose him. I knew it the minute I found out who he really was. And yes, I was/am still devasted, but that is NOT going to stop me from doing everything in my power not to let him do this to another women and/or her family. EVER.

He finally got served and has retained an attorney in Little Rock, and get this: he is filing to dismiss the divorce complaint based on jurisdiction, since he is a resident of KY and I am in AR..................can you believe it???????????

I would appreciate prayers from anyone/everyone while all this is going on.

Thanks!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 01:23 PM

Hi Kat,
    Allow me to say after reading the articles thru your website, it fairly disgusts me to a be a member of the same race and gender as Cowboy. A lot of what he said in his profile I could have said myself, and that just makes me very sad.
    For whatever it's worth, I strongly believe GOD does everything for a reason, and although it may be hard to weigh that against your own personal pain and suffering, maybe someday you'll realize that maybe it was GOD's plan that he meet you so you could bring an end to his miserable, scheming, lying, conniving ways?? Maybe?
    In any event, GOD put him up against a very strong woman, that much is certain.
    You found the truth, and although the truth can be painful indeed, at least with truth there can be healing....
    May you find the peace and tranquility you seek. Trust in GOD and all things are possible.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 12:18 PM

Sharp, yes, if I had it to do over again, I would have not allowed myself to be swept away by his sweet words and brown eyes.

And if and when I ever start dating again, I pity the next man, because he will be put through the ringer by me and my family (especially my son)!

Was I naive? Of course I was. But more importantly: am I now?

NO.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 10:00 AM

Sharp...i wished it had been sooner on Kat finding out bout him...i met that jerk, flew there & wasnt impressed.waste of money, but i could now warn others...
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 09:52 AM

I checked it out...remember those pics. After that experience, do you think there is something to be said for wanting to go slow before thinking about moving and marrying? Would you do it differently Kat the next time you meet someone?
    Sorry you had to go thru all that. But informing everyone is something most people wouldn't do, so I commend you for your actions!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 07:40 AM

Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement!

My phone has been ringing off the wall, and my email inbox is full since this article came out! I have had such wonderful responses from women and men from all over!

And the more this gets out, the more people like "cowboyexec" will find it harder and harder to scam others, because they hopefully will have their eyes opened a little bit more!

Take care, and I promise to keep you all posted on things!

Kat
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 11:18 PM

realdealru2

The pole sure would have to be set real low. Like maybe on the ground. I am old and worn out, you know. Well, maybe you don't , but I would be happy to demonstrate.

lol

ww
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 09:06 PM

Wow, Kat just read the article. You are a brave and gutsy gal.
    Like I said before don't get mad, get even, was my granmother's motto.
    Personally, I like living well is the best revenge!

So don't write everyone off, as fakes cause he was one......and a good one at that.
    The guys I talked with and one I met were very real and everything they said that they were. No big show or flashiness at all. Maybe that's how to tell they are real?

Good luck to you and all the other ladies he scammed. I hope he gets hard jail time for this!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 05:58 PM

VERY COOOOL.. Will check it out!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2005 at 04:36 PM

Ok ladies...here's some interesting reading for any of ya'll who ever spoke to or had any dealings with cowboyexec or whatever he chose to call himself..he has many names...i just got off phone with Kat his 5th wife, there is a frontpage story on cowboyexec in a local paper here is site to go to...w w w. ark times . com makes for some interesting reading ..
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2005 at 05:16 PM

Kat,....
    Sorry to hear things didn't go well for you, and hopefully, you WILL find the man of your dreams. As for the other possible names, he only contacted me using CowBoyExec., and I have never seen him under another nick...

You've got guts, Hon.. Good Luck to you!!!

Tomi
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2005 at 03:11 PM

Hi ladies! This is Kat, CowBoyExec's soon to be ex-wife!

The lady in Florida that he scammed FINALLY has her truck back! It was delivered to her today! Now Mr. CowBoyExec doesn't have a gorgeous toy to drive around in, but rather, a 1997 beat up Jeep! Ha!

Do any of you know if he ever went by another user name on this site? Maybe mountaineer57 or goldncc or goldnky? The reason I ask is that on several other single sites, he has used those names.

Again ladies, be careful out there in cyber-dating" land, because you never know!

Kat
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2005 at 10:52 PM

Laina...I got to meet the rug.LMAO...he walked in sporting the elvis hairdo, if i had false teeth i probably would of swallowed them...i have got to talk to his wife a few times now, she really is a good person & i dont see how she has endured all she has found out on this jerk. one day soon we're gonna get all the gals together he pulled crap on & have a big going away party for ol cowboyexec...lol 'LET ER RIP'..
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2005 at 01:36 PM

LOL Lola!!!.....Ive always said....if a man perms, colors or artifically replaces his hair something just isn't right..LOL...If he wears a WIG Run away!! Run Away!!!.....LOL.....I think he IMed me once or twice with a few emails...but i was totally NOT interested....

Huggs~
    Laina-
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2005 at 11:32 AM

Did I miss something?????????
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2005 at 05:15 AM

Justlookingaround,
    you have my sympathies for dealing with this guy, and admiration for putting up a website and exposing him.
    Way to go girl.
    Don't get mad get even!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2005 at 11:33 AM

I am his wife, and I want to thank all who have helped me, as well as offered their support.

This has been the hardest thing in my life that I have ever gone through.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2005 at 05:07 PM

Well our "Cowboyexec" is hidden. Seems it's probably time to move on. Boy i have to hand it to his wife for putting up a web site dedicated only to him. He's so popular. I give her thumbs up for making him take the consequences of his uncovered actions.