SEX ON THE FIRST DATE Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 28, 2009 at 07:27 PM

If I have sex with a guy during our first date, would he call me back?

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 82Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2018 at 11:42 PM

Sex on first date: YUCK!!!

An excellent way to contract serious STDs.

• View author's info Posted on May 24, 2018 at 09:54 AM

It happens....and so what as we are adults.

Quick text will answer the question

• View author's info Posted on May 12, 2018 at 09:41 PM

Maybe I want to have a higher expectation from MM in that the guys who hopefully contact me want something long-term and meaningful, meaning they would take their time in getting to know me and to meet for a bit before knowing we want to be intimate.

There are so many sites out their like POF where guys expect to jump into bed with you, and their personality reflects that.  Throw up!!

Hate me if you want, but I would not get involved until we both know we really like one another and want a wonderful relationship.

• View author's info Posted on May 02, 2018 at 04:35 AM

If you have sex on the first date it is purely lust, no emotional connection has been formed, therefore if he calls you back for second date he may or mayn't want anymore than further sexual encounters, only way you will know if he sticks around is to refrain and allow both of you to connect on all levels, there are two categories of us males, ones that are ready for full on commitment and those that fear full on commitment. 

You can only discover that with time, if a guy is willing to have sex the instant he meets you then he is more than likely one that is just playing the field and runs for the mountain tops at the first signs of commitment, but if you both on the same page then no harm is done to either one of you I guess.

• View author's info Posted on May 01, 2018 at 08:17 PM

Yes, they call back. Its a different world that we live in today.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 23, 2018 at 12:14 PM

Well, I guess it depends on the guy and what his intentions are for dating. if he is looking for a relationship, then I would hope he'd call you back. If he's looking for a one night stand, then I am going to assume no. If you really want to be sure, then you are going to need to have a lot of conversation before you get in bed together. However, a lot of people who have sex on a first date aren't necessarily looking for commitment. So, it will really depend on both of your motives. 

• View author's info Posted on Apr 18, 2018 at 07:40 PM

i would 4 sure

• View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2018 at 11:59 PM

NO! In most cases no way no how. That behavior isn't classy in the least.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2018 at 12:45 PM

Love your answer

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2018 at 12:42 PM

I love your answer Orlando. Glad to see that you have deep values and that monogamy is a must. Are you from Italian origins?

Kindest regards

• View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2018 at 06:48 AM

No! You shouldn't have sex on the first date, not on second or third! You have to know each other better and yes, maybe he'll call you again, but just to get more sex!

• View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2018 at 04:53 PM

Definitely No. You need to get to know the man you are with. Conversation, holding hands, kissing and cuddling. As you spend time together your feelings grow. The urge would be there. You start as friends best friends and then lovers. I do not have sex. I know there are allot of men and women out there you just have sex no connection just the act. I do not just have sex with the man I am with. Its a special connection. A special moment in our relationship. I Make Love with the man I am with. Its not a quick act. It a total body and soul act. You take your time Making Love to each other from head to toe.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2018 at 05:56 AM

By the end of the date you should have a good feeling if you should sleep with him and if he would call back. That Aura of the Douchebag usually will show at some point.  Even though I am a guy my rule is no sex till I know her.  Ok Ok guys quiet it is in fact true and ladies we are not all pigs.  The logic is simple; if I enjoyed our date I will see you again why rush...be a gentleman it is not that hard and no man NEEDS sex that bad...go jerk off.  If I didn't like my date, why the hell would I want to sleep with her and spend time with her, life is too short to waste on people I don't want to be around...I am not 18, sex isn't some huge mystery that I have to try to crack every chance I get.  I would rather enjoy it, do it right, take the time when she is more relaxed and going to have a few...big moments (then she is like wow you're so much better than other guys, really it does happen like that if you think about her needs) and then its all good.  A lot of dudes are oversized boys so I would say wait till date 4 and be sure or all you may get is aggravated while you reach for the buzzer as he says "thanks babe" on the way out the door mistakenly thinking he is the man rather than a tool.  If you use my logic you will know if he is worth it and not have to consider the issue...unless you just can't help yourself and must have sex that very night!!!...in which have an auxiliary friend to NSA pinch hit.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2018 at 09:38 AM

I am sure you have heard a ton of response ( some probably crazy and some actual response ).  My answer would yes, I would call again.  I would not want to be someone that has no feelings or care for a person I was with, but I know that reality of the real world and know that a lot of people get scared away..

• View author's info Posted on Dec 22, 2017 at 01:09 PM

Let's find out.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2011 at 07:03 PM

If he is one of the rare ones who could mentally captivate me into WANTING to get naked on the first date, then yes, I would, and yes, he's always wanted to continue things after that. Mind you, online meeting does give the advantage of really getting to know someone very well before even seeing them in person, so there's a whole, connective history already in place - he is NOT a stranger. Likely I've known him several months (in one case nearly a year) before actually meeting in person, and have chatted and emailed frequently beforehand. In the last year, my needs have changed. I used to wait a minimum of 6 mos before going 'there', but now, what I need is different, and he doesn't need to meet a 'potential forever' criteria, so the excessive waiting is rather pointless. Now, he needs to be respectful, honest, caring, my friend, and someone whose mind intrigues me, and humor engages me, and I know well enough to trust and care about BEFORE we meet in person. I've NO interest in racking up a lot of meaningless sexual partners, but a select few who are truly worth the adventure is never a bad thing...no matter how many dates come before getting more physical. I know him. I'm not going to meet someone online and have sex with them this weekend...we've probably had 10 or more online 'dates' first, usually 20 or 30. When it's right, and schedules align, we meet, and what's right will be right. Granted, there have been very few who ever made it to the physical stage, but if he does, I trust myself enough to know he's not 'that guy' who wouldn't call me again if our chemistry was so off the charts that something happened on the first date. That is not mediocre stuff there.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2011 at 08:02 AM

I think if you want to go for it, I personally think that sex should only occurred between two people who are in love.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2011 at 04:50 AM

Of course I'd call you back. Remember, in this medium we've probably had emails, IMs and phone calls. So the first date is probably the third or forth date!
    It's all about the moment and the chemistry.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM

I woul definately call her back, the more you know about that woman the better it'll get. Com' on lets face it we are in A new century.
Follow - email me when people comment