Finding Love is So Tough for an Older Guy With Autistic son Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Recommended Author Posted on Oct 22, 2017 at 08:14 AM

Don't get me wrong, I gladly make the sacrifices as I have done for years now, since my dead beat mom(yes they do exist) of an ex wife signed over full custody to me almost 10 years ago. I have a 19 year old non verbal autistic son Benny, who is the love of my life. He is cheerful, smart(graduated high school with honors), and funny but needs lots of care which takes up so much of my time it is hard to even get out in the world of dating. This is especially true of all you gorgeous ladies who are fun loving and like to do things as I normally do. I understand why you would not want to be tied down with a guy with baggage, but jeez, don't any of you even give a guy half a chance? I do have a lot to offer as a sincere, caring , very funny, witty, guy who had a big shoulder and is a great listener. Just wanted to get this off my chest. Thanks for the time here and thanks to the ladies(you know who you are) who HAVE gone through the trouble to get to know meet and date me. We have had some good times have we not?

Follow - email me when people comment