Welcome Newcomer Introduction

• View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2005 at 01:33 AM

hulksterlv write:
    never knew this forum existed.Tough to be a rookie

...hi, I like your .....DOGS....LOL....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2005 at 01:20 AM

never knew this forum existed.Tough to be a rookie
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2005 at 01:18 AM

hallooooooo....to everybody... is always nice to see new people...the more the marrier...LOL... have a great time on here all of u....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 10:06 PM

Hiya Carmen,,,, and Maayan.

welcome to both of you ladies.have fun,
    jump in anywhere and get your feet wet!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 04:16 PM

Hello All,

I am new to the forum. I just want to make myself known. IM me if you want to get to know me. Later,

CarmenNJ
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 06:26 PM

EdTarboosh write:
    HEY NEWBIES!!

Go Away!!!!!

MillionaireMatch is now full.

Sorry.

I see you need to be paddeled again!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 06:09 PM

HEY NEWBIES!!

Go Away!!!!!

MillionaireMatch is now full.

Sorry.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 11:21 AM

DANIELPC write:
    i agree butter
    the point is why paly games i am here to meet sincer people...and the ones that lie screw it up for the rest of us.

there should be another catogry
    male/female...female/male
    bulls..t/ liers ;]
    there i feel better;]

Daniel..you have to overlook all the bad..just like in real life..good luck..now come and join us on the message board . to the other threads,,just have fun..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 09:16 PM

That would be a good catagory Daniel...lmao!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 05:41 PM

i agree butter
    the point is why paly games i am here to meet sincer people...and the ones that lie screw it up for the rest of us.

there should be another catogry
    male/female...female/male
    bulls..t/ liers ;]
    there i feel better;]
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 03:16 PM

Daniel..I agree, nothing worse than someone lying about their pictures.. Absolutely... the thing is,, they will find out anyway,, so whats the point?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 03:12 PM

Hey! Im new, just thought Id stop by and say hello :) *muah*
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 02:30 PM

bonnie and butter..i understand what your saying
    i just feel that at my age ...all iam asking for is a little honesty and for the people to be up front...i dont understand sending pictures that are 10lbs and 15 years ago
    and not being truthful in the profile
    ..if there looking for friends and someone to caht with then state that up front so when its read that person can decide if that what hes looking for and go into it with out feeling he is being lead on..
    honesty and intederty [sp] is all iam asking for...i dont belive its to much to ask

daniel
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 08:03 AM

Right on Butter...this forum is a better place to get to know someone than IM..alot of guys are in a hurry to find the right girl , and tend to see this as a bride/groom catalogue. And catalogue purchases tend to be suspect and quite disposable..so beware..
    The forum meanwhile allows u to interact with male and female whom u might otherwise never have stumble upon and to see them in a different light. So a MS.Wrong might turn out to be Ms. Right if u give her a chance...and hear her out..:)
    Keep an open mind Daniel, and you might be pleasantly surprised.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 05:52 AM

DANIELPC write:
    i have been on for two weeks
    it seem that the ladies on this service are just looking for im buddies.
    i am looking for someone to meet and se where it gose from there i dont expect them all to be ''the one'' making friends is a good thing to...i just have not found them real in what they say they want and what the are really on here for...talk is cheap, if your on a dating service shouldnt you be looking for matches, not someone to email to daeth...iam i being to harsh or iam on the wrong sercive...commits welcome
    thanks
    daniel

Daniel..I believe we are all here for the same purpose, although. there are some that are on the forums just to chat, as they are already in a relationship. some married, but they have found friends here, and they like to debate topics.I dont see anything wrong with that.
    The forums are a good place to make friends too, i dont know about you, but I can never have too many of them!
    Sometimes relationships form out of friendships, and you can tell a lot about how a person thinks, and their personality from the forums. How they handle rejection, critisizm, jokes, etc. How funny they are or how smart they are or try to be. and how honest they are too, or how much they lie, ..a bad attitude shows through, as well as a sensitive person.
    So I think you should give it a chance,, dont knock it..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2005 at 10:14 PM

i have been on for two weeks
    it seem that the ladies on this service are just looking for im buddies.
    i am looking for someone to meet and se where it gose from there i dont expect them all to be ''the one'' making friends is a good thing to...i just have not found them real in what they say they want and what the are really on here for...talk is cheap, if your on a dating service shouldnt you be looking for matches, not someone to email to daeth...iam i being to harsh or iam on the wrong sercive...commits welcome
    thanks
    daniel
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2005 at 04:02 PM

very wisely said...
    snaps of approval

and no no sarcasm was intended
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2005 at 10:11 AM

I'm new too!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2005 at 10:41 PM

suntifosi write:
    I am new too, only about a week. I already PO'ed a couple of people on another thread, even though that was not my intent. I really do not think I deserved to get trashed like that, but, hey, who am I to judge?

Welcome suntifosi...I think that is probably what some feel is the initiation test here on this site. Just be thick skinned, fight your battle or ignore their comments if u don't like what they say..after all i guess that is what freedom of speech is interpreted by some, tho I feel freedom of speech is defined and confined by those u have hurt inadvertently or otherwise..but enjoy the process of debate , discussion and sharing..given time u will be used to the different threads and the different ways people respond here, it is a corner of the real world too..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2005 at 09:18 PM

sun people get trashed on here all the time you just have to fight dirtier!!!
    hope you decide to stay!