Standard membership and Gold membership Newcomer Introduction Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 27, 2018 at 03:27 PM

Hello,

I am fairly new to this site and only recently exploring it a little bit more. I have a standard membership and not a Gold one (still thinking about it). I would like males' opinion on this? Do  male on this website mind writing emails to standard members?  What are your views on standard members? Do you prefer women who have Gold membership? Would you be more inclined to write to a woman who has Gold membership than a standard one?

Thank you in advance

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 06, 2018 at 11:10 AM

Dear Supercute100,

thank you for your reply.

I think little activity is probably due to the fact that there are so many scammers on this site (before you exchange 2 mails, profile is erased, or no longer available, or...).

I also presume intensive activity is not needed, as men get contacted from more women than they can respond to. And last but not the least, the majority of members is from US - and not interested in long-distance dating.

Well, these are my conclusions. It could be that I am wrong/others have different experience.

In pursuit of high quality EU dating site:-).

Warm regards

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2018 at 12:37 PM

Thank you so much Outforlife. Females' opinion is also important sorry for referring to man earlier on. It is true to say that there is little activity going on??? Do you know why? 

In any case I wish you a very nice week-end. With the belief that the right person will find us.

Kindest regards 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2018 at 09:22 AM

Hello Supercute 100,

you are asking men:-),

but from my female perspective, if I may tell my opinion...

The answer is NO, it is not worth upgrading.

A short due diligence and survey show women outnumber men and men can choose from women aged 20 yrs on. Also gold membership women complain of no or little activity on this site.

A man (gold membership) who is interested can easily find a way to get in touch with you.

On the other hand, at least in my age range, there are only few gold members from EU.

Hopefully, the situation is different in your age range.

Good luck and all the best!

Follow - email me when people comment