THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

I'm new on here! 😊 Newcomer Introduction

• View author's info Posted on May 02, 2016 at 04:55 AM

Hi Everyone, I've just joined and wanted to say hello! Any tips or advice about this site would be most welcome :) x

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 03, 2016 at 04:10 PM

Quoting author:

Thank you for all the information :) x

A Pleasure BelleRoseBeauty

• View author's info Posted on May 03, 2016 at 11:33 AM

Thank you for all the information :) x

• View author's info Posted on May 03, 2016 at 05:54 AM

Hi there BelleRoseBeauty  > Welcome hope your time here is enjoyable and you make the connection you long for.

There are many aspects to the site as you probably are discovering, if a free member then the options are somewhat limited, however if a Premium member happens to email you, then you can at least respond to them as they first initiated the correspondence, so that can be a plus, also anybody can send the winks and   if somebody happens to view your pictures etc you won't beable to see them unless you are a paid up subscription.

You can, if you wish post on peoples profiles comments and vice versa, the blog portion and forum as you know are entirely free access, the chat was free one time, though that privliege has now been removed unless you are  Premium member.

Myself I just enjoy looking over the various profiles and sharing thoughts etc in the Blog/forum.

Have a good time and just go with the flow