THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

why does it have to be so hard? Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 06:42 AM

is there anyone here that is really serious about a relationship? i am i know, when you have been looking as long as i have for that special someone in your life and nothing happens you have a tendency to think that there really is not anyone that bothers or cares, not feeling sorry just am wondering. i am very serious about getting on with my life,not to mention having a life especially with a special person. i am even willing to relocate just to be near or with that person. money isnt everything,it is nice,but not everything. i am a sweet person and easy to get along with,there has to be someone here that is ment for me. how about giving me a try???? contact me i even have a cell phone number where i can be reached 24/7
  • 34Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2005 at 05:21 PM

petiteone39 write:
    I am rebelling...I swear..I had the school girl uniform and everything. Then I learned about everything changed.

Petite

If you still have that uniform, you could start your own website! And it certainly would be a big hit!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 05:00 PM

Jayd if you stay on here long enough you will get...."sexatized" that's for sure. No tellin what you will see with Petty.Each day is such a surprise..LOL

Minerva when i said 12 i REALLY miscounted there are 26 of those babies. And No silly not one a month geez how about 3/4 a night. That's if you can do them. (Calling all gymnast) Now i understand that is only part of the Kama Sutra as i was informed there are about 126 different positions..(evil smirk)Now that would really keep a body busy!!! So minerva if you have not already(we know she has of course) look up that site. and watch Pettys stick men move..LOL. You can just about pic anyone of us but Suzan sent it to us all..She secretly wanted us off the forum so she could do ALL the talking..hehe!!! And watch away. You're never too old to learn as they say!!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 08:26 AM

petiteone39 write:
    But of course Gab...what do you think I have been all morning...mmmmmmmmmmm big cobras!!!

• View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 08:18 AM

But of course Gab...what do you think I have been all morning...mmmmmmmmmmm big cobras!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 06:27 AM

hey Petite, have u received my 2 emails with the BIG COBRAS????....LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 04:44 AM

petiteone39 write:
    You've been sitting on that seat a long time..can only imagine what it is doing to you. .that relationship talk just doesn't cut it.

yeah....guess I was having a wild, blonde moment....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 04:38 AM

You've been sitting on that seat a long time..can only imagine what it is doing to you. .that relationship talk just doesn't cut it.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 04:35 AM

petiteone39 write:
    Lorrie, you are always trying to think so logically...it says, "why does it have to be so hard" and that is the way we want it. Relationship, men, haaa!

Tammy, I know what u r thinking...."hard"...I was just having a serious moment....maybe it is the banana seat....maybe it's getting to me...not used to the bike..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 04:33 AM

Lorrie, you are always trying to think so logically...it says, "why does it have to be so hard" and that is the way we want it. Relationship, men, haaa!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 04:29 AM

Back to the original theme of this thread....why is it so hard to find a serious man who wants a serious relationship? Men(and women) have a tendency to always want to "trade up"....always looking for someone better....will the REAL men please step forward?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 10:00 PM

Confused?...Us???
    we never get confused!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 04:26 PM

angel honey, let me explain this for you and everyone else in the world.

Relationships require sacrifice. You CANNOT combine every interest you have with someone elses.(look at me, I actually think I can find someone while I am pursuing acting) Everyone is different. That means different interests. Not all will be the same. It is easy to sacrifice an interest for another interest.

But when it comes to sacrificing interests for a person involved in your life, it gets very complicated. You never know the outcome until you do it. It affects peoples feelings and reactions.

That's the hard part. You want it all, but you know you can't have it. Then if you try to combine it anyway, everything gets screwed up.

Sacrifices are the hardest part.

I hope I didn't confuse anybody.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 01:29 PM

D0mino_Gabriella write:

...I went to Catholic school too...LOL...with the nuns...LOL.. and u, Minerva, I think I sow u there with Petite and myself... just hiding in the back of the class coz u were the tallest...LOL...

Dang... I think I'm actually starting to believe you Petite...lol
    Dom.. couldn't have been me... I'm not Catholic.... I'm Greek-Orthodox....
    we're more liberal - lol. Our priests are allowed to marry.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 10:31 AM

Minerva415 write:
    Petite...
    I'm trying really hard to imagine you as a good little Catholic girl... give me a little more time OK? I'm having a hard time here...

I am rebelling...I swear..I had the school girl uniform and everything. Then I learned about everything changed.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 10:12 AM

Minerva415 write:
    Petite...
    I'm trying really hard to imagine you as a good little Catholic girl... give me a little more time OK? I'm having a hard time here...

...I went to Catholic school too...LOL...with the nuns...LOL.. and u, Minerva, I think I sow u there with Petite and myself... just hiding in the back of the class coz u were the tallest...LOL...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 06:19 AM

Petite...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 04:18 AM

Jaydeskiss write:

Yea dirty minded NOW but only because of being around you all everyday. I always lived such a sheltered life..never ever knew anything about what happended behind closed doors..or in cars..umm on planes...its you all you lol! Petty dont you agree?? It's all butters fault!

I absolutely agree it is butter and Gab's fault for turning us into derranged nympho's...I remember back in the days, in my Catholic school days, how nice of a girl I was. If my Dad could see me now...thank God he doesn't know about this site.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 04:07 AM

Jaydeskiss write:

Yea dirty minded NOW but only because of being around you all everyday. I always lived such a sheltered life..never ever knew anything about what happended behind closed doors..or in cars..umm on planes...its you all you lol! Petty dont you agree?? It's all butters fault!

...LOL..u should be grateful to us...We have "enlighted" your life with so many new "things"....LOL...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 08:01 PM

butterflynjax write:
    See Jayde you \were thinking dirty when you came in the thread too!!!
    so dont blame us for your dirty mind,, you are just like Petty,,she always blames me too!!!