• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 09, 2005 at 01:31 AM

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 375Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2019 at 10:32 AM

nice

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2019 at 10:23 AM

Quoting author:

Wow...a number of answers from women.

The simple answer is the the demands and unrealistic expectations. 

At a certain one is tired of jumping through hoops. 

For many their only control was sex...and that has become less in demand too-

TooQuiet is right on the money here, its no wonder he's a certified millionaire =]

Many women, from moderately attractive to very attractive tend to have incredibly unrealistic expectations, they want a man in a certain age range, a certain height, a certain level of wealth, a certain profession, a certain education,a verifiable level intelligence, have strong morals, a good sense of fashion, and he better live right down the road.

Theres over 7 billion people on the planet and only one of those people will be her match, problem is, hes either already married, or gay.

most men are simple creatures..... like really simple creatures, and all these demands are an added level of complication we simply don't want to add to our already over-complicated lives.

so if you are looking for a good man, preferably with money, my suggestion is to be easy. Not necessarily sexually easy, though if you are sexually adventurous it may be an added bonus, but to be easy to get along with. Have interests you are passionate about, other than yoga, shopping, and meditation. yes, those are great things to be interested in but if a wealthy man just wanted a high maintenance toy, they would probably just buy an old Ferrari, at least that has no chance of cheating or making drama for the sake of making drama.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2019 at 06:59 AM

Personally, I believe that most attractive women (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) are single for several reasons...

1) because they are insecure

2) because they are narcissists

3) they are over confident

4) they are trying too hard and appear 'phoney'

It has been my experience that men seem to stay away from an attractive lady when THEY don't want the competition OR they don't want someone that is 'needy'. 

Confidence in women has to be tempered so that you don't seem egotistical or put yourself in the category of being 'too good for just anyone'.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2018 at 01:16 PM

I agree, because the fit isn't there, yet.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2018 at 01:14 PM

I don't think this is the accurate simple answer. I do think that answer, "They haven't found the right person yet" is the correct simple answer. But, perhaps you could elaborate on what demands? Or which expectations were unrealistic? 

As a lady who works full-time and has been paying all her own bills for decades, I know I dated a wealthy man who put very high demands on me, regarding cleaning his shower (I own my own home, and he owned his), dressing femininely attractive for his company parties, etc. The list goes on. 

It is interesting that more men didn't choose to respond. Why do you suppose that is?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2018 at 07:02 PM

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I know that I'm single not because of lack of options, but because of lack of quality. I'd rather be on reserve for the man that's the best of the best rather than settle for mediocrity. I'm looking for someone with the confidence and the standards it takes to satisfy and care for me, as I know I will care for them in my own way. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2018 at 02:19 AM

I think, man are afraid of them, because they are afraid of loosing them. Like when they see the beauty in them, everyone will see that...

• View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2018 at 10:26 AM

A lot of men are afraid of them for some reason lol.  We’re all human.  Also having more options make the choice harder.  Have you seen the cosmetic shelf,  look at all the options for blue nail polish lol. It’s like watching Netflix,  so many options to chose from,  sometimes I won’t pick anything lol.  Also if you don’t have the ladies man,  skill and confidence,  it’s hard to develop,  making it harder to stand out,  on the proverbial cosmetic shelf.  

• View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2018 at 08:53 AM

Quoting author:

Greeting, most people assume that a beautiful woman are hard to talk to. The truth is the pool of men that a beautiful woman get is less than a undesirable woman. A less attractive woman get dozen of offers to date, whereas the princess is left wondering why she does not get her man she wants. Because of that most beautiful end up marrying later and the beautiful woman pursuit their careers.

Also end up being used by some business as their mistress. REmember the pool of men is dried up by the time they are in their 30's. So they have fewer dates and get used by wealthy or established more often. The wealthy woman loses confident, and just does not date as often, afraid if being used.....

Beautiful are easier to talk to but remember their ego was been hurt by a dog, they ever get the experience that less attractive woman get when she is younger....

Again beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Men of influences know this and uses beautiful woman making them harder to talk to...

My father said that very same thing to me that you said in your first paragraph when i was a weebit of a young teenage girl! I didnt understand what he was saying to me then, but i do now... :(

If men only knew how approachable some of the ladies really are. A simple "hello" sometimes is-- really all it takes.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2018 at 03:33 PM

For me it seems the fit just isn't there. I've dated millionaires, billionaires, NFL players, NHL players, blue collar workers and small business owners. The wealthier the men, the more they try to impress me with their possessions and forget to impress me with the love they could offer me. With the blue collar workers, the fact that I earn more than they do always becomes and issue for them. With small business owners they are so focused on making it big that they forget about finding someone who will work with them to make it happen. At the end of the day every man wishes he had a woman to love them for them but they spend the day focusing on all the wrong qualities in themselves and sometimes others. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2018 at 06:56 PM

Quoting author:

It is the same going for a job. They want dumb, plain women. 

• View author's info Posted on May 26, 2018 at 09:52 PM

Greeting, most people assume that a beautiful woman are hard to talk to. The truth is the pool of men that a beautiful woman get is less than a undesirable woman. A less attractive woman get dozen of offers to date, whereas the princess is left wondering why she does not get her man she wants. Because of that most beautiful end up marrying later and the beautiful woman pursuit their careers.

Also end up being used by some business as their mistress. REmember the pool of men is dried up by the time they are in their 30's. So they have fewer dates and get used by wealthy or established more often. The wealthy woman loses confident, and just does not date as often, afraid if being used.....

Beautiful are easier to talk to but remember their ego was been hurt by a dog, they ever get the experience that less attractive woman get when she is younger....

Again beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Men of influences know this and uses beautiful woman making them harder to talk to...

• View author's info Posted on May 24, 2018 at 09:47 AM

Wow...a number of answers from women.

The simple answer is the the demands and unrealistic expectations. 

At a certain one is tired of jumping through hoops. 

For many their only control was sex...and that has become less in demand too-

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2018 at 08:24 AM

Probably the same reason that any single person is still single, they haven't found the right one yet. No matter what you look like or what someone else looks like, finding the right person is not easy. 

• View author's info Posted on May 13, 2018 at 12:36 AM

Gezz I wish I was stunningly beautiful, maybe I'd get 1 message on this site.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2017 at 05:08 PM

Hello

I can only speak for me. :) I'm single & quite new to my area.

I'm still learning what's here, where I might like to go and when.

Going somewhere there's common interest can make it more likely to meet someone interesting.

(The nightclub, bar, crowded loud scene isn't my focus. I imagine if it were, I would've easily met men this way. I'm happy I haven't.)

I seek someone not easily found.

One thing we all seem to have in common is- We are on a mission of some kind to find the special 1 whom accepts and values us- and it's mutual.

How many people can say, they easily found someone with matching: attributes, goals, mindsets, interests, communication skills, attraction, etc? How many can even say with all these, the relationship will continue getting healthier and stronger?

If what is being sought were so easily found, none of us would be here.

No matchmaking services could grow richer, off all the many whom hope their effort, all somehow pans out to their liking.

Even the rich, whom may appear to have everything, can easily find one worthy and loyal, fit for the long term, beside them. (They may grab a warm body here and there. It doesn't last.)

Anything of substantial worth & value is automatically scarce in this world.

Otherwise, value diminishes.

If you are fortunate to find someone whom truly loves you- and- you can love them back the same: Count yourself far more fortunate than many paupers as well as kings.

Having: looks, status, riches -none of these guarantee a winning mutual match of true, lasting Love.

Sometimes (beauty, status, riches) makes for an easy convoy of complications due to people just seeing what they can get out of you for as long as they can get it out of you, until they are done.

If you are beautiful, make sure you have more to offer than looks.

If you are wealthy, have more going for you beside your accumulations.

A great and wise man, regardless of his status always seeks the presence of a Lady possessing inner as well as outer beauty and charm.

best wishes all :)

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2016 at 07:56 PM

Quoting author:

Because men are afraid of them?

Bam, and why, 1 because many of the ladies and men in this new age don't know how to be in a monogamous real relationship because they have not seen one nor believe that they have to surrender/commit to an individual that they say love and adore.  The entertainment industry have a multitude jumping in out of relationship the same way they jump in and out of movie scenes.  What Hollywood is not tell everyone that these movies are for entertainment and if you live your life like these scenes, many will end , in the same fashion. However we will not just blame Hollywood there are a multitude of reasons. The beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of dating, they are scared of true love because to be truly in love and become married means you will have to commit,  many will marry the guy they can control,  then scream he's not a real man, how can he be his own man if he is being controlled.    

Now we know by all the out pouring of sharing we got some serious problems,  so how do we fix it? Hummmmmmmmm!

One lady said it best JC.

Love and peace, yours truly Mr. Born1top...

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2016 at 07:30 PM

Quoting author:

Simple: Men do not approach us. (minus the occasional crazy or homeless person)

Why only the crazy and homeless? 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2016 at 07:49 PM

Simple: Men do not approach us. (minus the occasional crazy or homeless person)

Follow - email me when people comment