THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Why Ozzie and Harriot Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2005 at 06:29 AM

Now all on the forum, less a few, love and believe in the all knowing, all telling, all powerful fun42, aka 44fun aka.......Ozzie. Why? Because if one looks closely perhaps she is really smoke and mirrors, a facade, and if the curtain is pulled back, much like the "wizard of OZ", the truth comes out. She is the Wizard of Oz Hence......Ozzie.

As to MasRogue, AKA Wild Bill Gibb, AKA MissRouge, AKA Harriot. Here we have an importer/exporter who claims to be a gigilo, and claims not to be. Has hair for someone approaching forty that only an aging rock star or aging wrestler from the WWE has. Can be seen in either Hickok wear, or the sleeve cut-off denim look, most associated with the village people. He also goes straight to threats of violence when called for brutally attacking female posters. Take the hair add idiot for reasons above and you have Harry Idiot or......Harriot. Thus Ozzie and Harriot.

Everyone try to keep your sense of humor.
  • 107Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2005 at 11:54 PM

1LovinLife write:

My GOD Ed, You've Just Created A Monster!...What am I saying- she already is a monster...or at least a Gremlin...

yea 1lovinlife i wonder if ed knows what tv show mocking bird lane is if i can remember the address.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2005 at 06:08 AM

1LovinLife write:

My GOD Ed, You've Just Created A Monster!...What am I saying- she already is a monster...or at least a Gremlin...

I can't believe MM is letting me keep him up there. I said on another thread Stripe(bad gremlin) was my nickname in college and beyond...I like him!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2005 at 06:00 AM

petiteone39 write:
    You are kidding...they aren't moving..how cool. I tried to upload a pic that moved when I found it and it didn't move when I put it on here. I kept thinking how did he do that. I am going to go to that site..sounds fun.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2005 at 05:57 AM

EdTarboosh write:
    Well Petite,

I noticed you didn't dissect your name so I'll do it for you.

The first three letters spell "pet". My favorite pets are dogs.

But the word "tit" is also in there. And you know ILove t*its!

"One" means "with" in Swahili or something. Take my word on that.

And of course 3 + 9 = 12 and divide by two (since you and your dog mate create a pair) to get 6. And we already have the 9 for 69. So rearrange the words and bingo bango fungo dungo....

Petiteone39 >> ILove69WithDogs

You are beyond brilliant and funny as hell...bet that took you a whole 10 seconds to do. Did you ever think about a career in this? You are right I love to 69 with dogs..you are right on with that.lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2005 at 03:05 AM

EdTarboosh write:
    Well Petite,

And of course 3 + 9 = 12 and divide by two (since you and your dog mate create a pair) to get 6. And we already have the 9 for 69. So rearrange the words and bingo bango fungo dungo....

OH.....MY.....GOD!

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?

LMFAO

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 10:31 PM

jesus ed how do you remember J.R ewing ? remember i dream of jennie? he was also in that the major, what about leave it to beaver wally eddie hascle? herman munster grampa. michael thelma jj good times you have a good memory ed, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 09:10 PM

Well Petite,

• View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 08:29 PM

petiteone39 write:
    You better watch it Edtarboosh..now that is a name someone could disect. Can you figuire out mine next?

Go ahead and dissect it babe. I love it when you get down and dirty with me.

Your name is easy. It translates to ILove69WithDogs. But you already knew that didn't you. So you explain it.

Ed
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 08:23 PM

You better watch it Edtarboosh..now that is a name someone could disect. Can you figuire out mine next?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 08:17 PM

SpeedDallas write:
    Now all on the forum, less a few, love and believe in the all knowing, all telling, all powerful fun42, aka 44fun aka.......Ozzie. Why? Because if one looks closely perhaps she is really smoke and mirrors, a facade, and if the curtain is pulled back, much like the "wizard of OZ", the truth comes out. She is the Wizard of Oz Hence......Ozzie.

As to MasRogue, AKA Wild Bill Gibb, AKA MissRouge, AKA Harriot. Here we have an importer/exporter who claims to be a gigilo, and claims not to be. Has hair for someone approaching forty that only an aging rock star or aging wrestler from the WWE has. Can be seen in either Hickok wear, or the sleeve cut-off denim look, most associated with the village people. He also goes straight to threats of violence when called for brutally attacking female posters. Take the hair add idiot for reasons above and you have Harry Idiot or......Harriot. Thus Ozzie and Harriot.

Everyone try to keep your sense of humor.

Hey, I think your play on names is fun. Would you mind if I try one on you?

Hmmm, can I call you AssCrack? You'll never guess how I came up with that so let me explain it.

Well, "speed" as in "SpeedDallas" is also a word for uppers or amphetamines which are DRUGS! Crack is also slang for a drug. Get it? I deduced "crack" from "speed". Pure genius if I do say so myself.

And can you guess where I got the "a*ss" from? Well Dallas isn't just a name for a Texas city. It's also the name of a defunct popular daytime soap opera. And who was the main character on that show? You got it - J. R. Ewing. And he was an "a*ss"!

So with some brilliant juxtaposition, which I did on a whim, I arrived at "AssCrack". I am beside myself admiring my work here. Perhaps the most advanced intellectual thing I've ever accomplished.

Ed
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 07:51 PM

statuesque4u write:
    Well Now lets see who do i answer first.. LD i wouldn't say i WANTED to see a naked lady i just want to see SOMETHING!! If you see a naked lady i'll bite!!!!

Andy well that is what I saw looking at one circle it stops and the others move but then i was listening to Petty which could get me into trouble cause all she ever sees is sex!!!!

Well if Andy wouldn't have ruined it, I wanted to trick a man that read my post...they would have been staring for 10 min...that was my intention. Poor Dawn, I can just see you staring at the damn circles waiting for an image to appear..LOL...sorry..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 07:18 PM

Well Now lets see who do i answer first.. LD i wouldn't say i WANTED to see a naked lady i just want to see SOMETHING!! If you see a naked lady i'll bite!!!!

Andy well that is what I saw looking at one circle it stops and the others move but then i was listening to Petty which could get me into trouble cause all she ever sees is sex!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 06:36 PM

EdTarboosh write:
    OK Stat et al,

Didn't you see that the layered circles look like the spin in your peripheral vision? They don't really - it's an optical illusion.

I love that one.

You are kidding...they aren't moving..how cool. I tried to upload a pic that moved when I found it and it didn't move when I put it on here. I kept thinking how did he do that. I am going to go to that site..sounds fun.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 06:19 PM

MasRogue write:

Ed - help me out here. Can YOU explain it to him? I don't have the patience.

Mas,

Have you read Bertrand Russel on mathematical proofs? He spent volumes just proving stuff like 2 + 2 = 4 derived from basic axioms. Godel, in the 30's showed that certain mathematical axioms cannot be proven period.

F*ck it, my short answer is "NO!".
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 06:14 PM

OK Stat et al,

Didn't you see that the layered circles look like the spin in your peripheral vision? They don't really - it's an optical illusion.

I love that one.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 02:41 PM

statuesque4u write:
    Well Petty how long is long. Maybe i didn't stare long enough. Is there a too long or maybe not long enough. is it short or long. close or far..How long is long. Long enough to see or long enough to go blind. Damn all these longs...Please advise!!!!

If you focus on those holes for about 10 min I think it was you will eventually see a sexy looking women. Maybe you are trying to hard Dawn...you really want to see her, huh? LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 02:36 PM

Well Petty how long is long. Maybe i didn't stare long enough. Is there a too long or maybe not long enough. is it short or long. close or far..How long is long. Long enough to see or long enough to go blind. Damn all these longs...Please advise!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 02:20 PM

statuesque4u write:
    Stare at this muthaf*cka

ANDY do you have muscles???
    Can you fine the right place. Are you like one of those men who like BIG woman??
    I stared at you circles and all i saw was holes. Does that give you an option which one to hit!!!!

Actually I figuired it out! I stared at it for 10 min and you will eventually see a naked women. That is weird.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 02:16 PM

Ed and I were playing around with EACH OTHER...Bean was a convenient tool to utilize for our OWN self deprevating fun.

Whoa...Ed is going to like this!