THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Warning RE: "TallDarkVeryHandsome" Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2005 at 12:44 AM

Hmmm,

I have a new rule. I post in any thread started by someone with the word "busty" in their name. Sorry I have nothing helpful to add.

Thank you.
  • 19Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 09:07 PM

Rick Rockwell...Yup you are You aren't you Rick? I will stand up and say Yes he is the Real Rick...lol
    I remember Rick from comedy at the DT.,
    So lets let Rick be Rick.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 04:29 PM

NYCHICK write:
    i saw that too and actually got pms from that pic

LMAO ... That's so good! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 10:23 AM

Hi Sassy,
    I remember that show well..was crying with happiness and then look how it turned out. Wow...I emailed him and he left a message on my machine today..it is REALLY him....I remember his voice...He has so many marriage offers it isn't necessary for him to become a member..damn, some people get all the luck.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 10:12 AM

petiteone39 write:
    ...he gave me his phone number just to prove it is him but I was to scared to call.

Just call him girl, he's just a person.
    Its weird though as y ou said that he isnt a paying member. Why is he on here? Hell why am I on here? Heck, what are we all doing on here? For me curiousity I guess.

Yeah well, he emailed me and asked me to "post a retraction". Uhhhh, nah, dont want to. Guess he was offended by my post. Ooooh, I started my own little drama! How funny!

He tells me to stop watching TV and get outside. Duh, doesnt he know about TIVO?

Anyway, just wanted to pop in to say thanks for the people who emailed me.

I think as far as meeting someone on here, I know that is not going to happen. But I do think I'll stick around for the message boards, they are very fun!

Mahalo for the comments

Aloha
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 10:04 AM

Bonnie leave it up to you to come up with those awesome ideas!!! They are some i would never have thought up for sure. If anyone ever does do something like that PLEASE share it with us and the result that it made. We do need a really good laugh on ocassion....LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 07:40 AM

Yup, I think it really is him...he gave me his phone number just to prove it is him but I was to scared to call. I just can't figuire out why he isn't a paying member. Maybe he gets so much attention, he doesn't need to be.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 06:55 AM

sassy,
    he's not a fake! It is Rick Rockwell from that show!
    A few of the ladies have spoken with him and yep it's him.
    Just made me laugh, and say it figures in here!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 01:20 AM

Hello people! You know i'm relatively new to MM, and the message boards have been so helpful. Thank you!

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for those sorry fellas, who are full of C-R-A-P.

So, I was minding my own business, trolling the message boards and reading, and taking notes in regards to all the dirt on "Mr. Tall dark and whatever".

I decided to see who had been peeping at my profile and I noticed this person had added me to his favorites:

"rickrockwell"

Rick Rockwell, why does that name sound familiar. Why does that, oh crap........No way.

Now being a reality TV show addict. I decided to peep his profile to see if this gut wrenching feeling was true.

Is this the same guy who was on that god awful "WHO WANTS TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE".

No way! Could someone really be this desparate to pretend to be RICK FRIGGIN ROCKWELL, of all people. Why not Brad Pitt or Russell Crowe, why does it have to be Rick Rockwell.
    But I guess I've added five more minutes now to his 15 minutes of fame. Shame on me.

I'm feeling so discouraged. Please oh please someone tell me please that it gets better than this on MM!

Take care!

And thanks for the awesome message boards!

Aloha
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 11:45 PM

Ladies, I know who this guy is, encountered him once on IM..well the trick is to let him carry on with his sex talk and then end it with 'I am a man'...lol ...or better still those of u who live near him, send a guy dressed as a woman to meet him...u know like in the film 'Closer'..except we could add a further ironic twist ..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 06:41 PM

Dang we have seen SOOOOOOOOOO many warnings about this guy even before the forum was here. Sounds to me like he just needs to be "Blackballed".

Now for how to do that. Should we picket or add an addendum to our profiles. Can we send "Burst of warnings to all female MM members.
    I have heard it long enough so maybe all the ladies peeping without coming in will see it and the grapevine will do the rest....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 06:27 AM

Mandalay207 write:
    What's up with these guys? Do they come out of the woodwork all at once? DrOnCall and this guy?

hi Tiger...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 04:33 AM

What's up with these guys? Do they come out of the woodwork all at once? DrOnCall and this guy?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2005 at 10:07 PM

NYCHICK write:

Some times you are so silly, a little bit weird, absolutely strange, funnier than h*ll, and cute as a d*ckens.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2005 at 09:23 PM

ScrippsRanchMel write:
    Why do the women without pictures have an image of a women touching their head like they have a headache?

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2005 at 06:44 AM

I think that that is what you look like after you a run in with a "professional/serial net scrounger who's into adult playpens".
    Busty..Screen them better..Most flakes like him will tip themselves off to you-You have to be paying attention, though.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2005 at 04:00 AM

ScrippsRanchMel write:
    Why do the women without pictures have an image of a women touching their head like they have a headache?

cuz they do.....men give us one....lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2005 at 03:56 PM

• View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2005 at 05:10 AM

I have seen warnings about this man on the message board over and over again from different members from the past. They all say the same thing. I never had any contact with him so I don't know, but I am sure with so many women saying the same thing it must hold true.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 01, 2005 at 12:54 AM

EdTarboosh write:
    Hmmm,

I have a new rule. I post in any thread started by someone with the word "busty" in their name. Sorry I have nothing helpful to add.

Thank you.

hehehe