THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

SCHMUCK? Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 04:31 AM

As it has been told to me, after a period of time, whether it be short or a slightly longer period, one of the parties does not feel it is going in that direction, and they cease the relationship. If that person turns around and does that to several women, then yes, personally, I think he/she can be classified as a player. Many times, people do not give enough time to see if a relationship can grow. They want to be "dying" to see that person after only a short time. Your relative didn't share the attraction at first, but apparently that person "grew" on her. But after becoming intimate and spending some time together, he didn't feel that magic and wasn't willing to explore it further. It is sad, but at least he cut it off before too much time went by and her heart was really broken. Hope that helped, Six.
  • 46Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 10:44 PM

NYCHICK write:
    Ed perhaps u are right- i wont get dirty however i would use a firearm.. i dont cry ever and actually i say perhaps u and i can duel your wife wont miss ya.. even if i hide ya body she wont miss ya gone.. u game?? ready aim fire

Kelli,

I can hear the "ready aim fire" in that Fran Drescher voice of yours. That itself would be enough to kill me - bang, I'm dead.

But how did mud wrestling between you and Stat become a match to the death between you and I. i think you're missing the spirit of the whole thing.

LOL,

Andy
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 10:22 PM

EdTarboosh write:

S4U,

What makes you think NYC's a good sport? Nothing in her posts or personna indicates that. She'd never wants to get her fingernails dirty or mess her makeup I'll bet. But I'd love to see you girls as a matched pair. My money would be on you. She'd break down and start balling the minute she broke a nail.

Ed perhaps u are right- i wont get dirty however i would use a firearm.. i dont cry ever and actually i say perhaps u and i can duel your wife wont miss ya.. even if i hide ya body she wont miss ya gone.. u game?? ready aim fire
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 10:10 PM

statuesque4u write:

ANDY i think we should see If NYC would like to do a little mud wrestling. I bet she would she a "Good Sport" and then we can see how long she can stay upright.!!!!!!!

S4U,

What makes you think NYC's a good sport? Nothing in her posts or personna indicates that. She'd never wants to get her fingernails dirty or mess her makeup I'll bet. But I'd love to see you girls as a matched pair. My money would be on you. She'd break down and start balling the minute she broke a nail.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 09:44 PM

sharp1 write:

Hahaha Min...what a hilarious idea! We could ask Speed...the 3 of them in Speedos...that would be a great sight! lol
    Min...need your help and Bonnie's and anyone else's...WW bared his bu*tt on the Back your azz up thread and now feels we ladies need to encourage Cub and Look to do the same! Care to help?

Ooooohhhhh....Cuuuuubbbbb....whhhheeeerrrreeee aaaarrrreeee uuuuuu!!!! LOL

Sharp somehow i can't see Speedy in a Speedo..LOL
    But as to texas tushes being better than ohio tushes only if they have a lot of bull riders in ohio. Best azz in the world is a bull rider. It comes natural..LOL

ANDY i think we should see If NYC would like to do a little mud wrestling. I bet she would she a "Good Sport" and then we can see how long she can stay upright.!!!!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 07:27 PM

statuesque4u write:

No Cat nothing at all

Is someone here trying to fuel a fire????
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 01:42 PM

Minerva415 write:
    Thanks Sharp - lol.
    Oh I would be only TOO happy to oblige girl!!
    Look, Cubby and Speedy are no match for us gals. I think they've bitten off more than they can chew. Well, Look and Cubby anyway. Speedy doesn't even know his Texas Tush will be public knowledge soon.....

Maybe not too speedy after all! LOL Do you think a Texas Tush might look better than a tush from Ohio? LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 07:56 AM

Thanks Sharp - lol.
    Oh I would be only TOO happy to oblige girl!!
    Look, Cubby and Speedy are no match for us gals. I think they've bitten off more than they can chew. Well, Look and Cubby anyway. Speedy doesn't even know his Texas Tush will be public knowledge soon.....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 07:42 AM

Minerva415 write:

as long as you don't REALLY slip up and say: Mandalay and Andy have to sit on Speedy....
    Not sure if Speedy would be up to that.
    But then again, you never know.
    Wonder if Speedy wears Speedos... hmmm...

Hahaha Min...what a hilarious idea! We could ask Speed...the 3 of them in Speedos...that would be a great sight! lol
    Min...need your help and Bonnie's and anyone else's...WW bared his bu*tt on the Back your azz up thread and now feels we ladies need to encourage Cub and Look to do the same! Care to help?

Ooooohhhhh....Cuuuuubbbbb....whhhheeeerrrreeee aaaarrrreeee uuuuuu!!!! LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 05:59 AM

sharp1 write:

What if 1HM & Fun have a mud wrestling match with the deal being you and Andy have to sit in speedos, you wouldn't do it? Notice how I didn't say "Mandalay" and "Speedos" together in the same sentence?
    Oooops!

as long as you don't REALLY slip up and say: Mandalay and Andy have to sit on Speedy....
    Not sure if Speedy would be up to that.
    But then again, you never know.
    Wonder if Speedy wears Speedos... hmmm...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 04:47 AM

Minerva415 write:
    I think Mandalay pretty much nailed it.
    And this is a very cynical viewpoint but this is how I see it: This guy was probably a bit miffed in the beginning that she wasn't responding to his advances but kept on trying in ways he knew would get her in the end and indeed she succumbed to his charms. He declared "victory" (to himself), dropped her, a bit pleased with himself that she was suffering rejection just as he had in the beginning, and went on to his next "victim".

Yes, both of you nailed it. Some guys are there only for the "hunt", THAT's what they enjoy doing. Once they get their prize trophy, there's no more fun in it anymore.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 03:39 AM

Mandalay207 write:
    WARNING - WARNING - WARNING

If I ever see the words "Speedo" and "Mandalay" together in same sentence, someone's gonna pay!!!

Especially when I read that and it's 3:50 a.m.......GROSSSSSSS!!!!

What if 1HM & Fun have a mud wrestling match with the deal being you and Andy have to sit in speedos, you wouldn't do it? Notice how I didn't say "Mandalay" and "Speedos" together in the same sentence?
    Oooops!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 01:33 AM

I think Mandalay pretty much nailed it.
    And this is a very cynical viewpoint but this is how I see it: This guy was probably a bit miffed in the beginning that she wasn't responding to his advances but kept on trying in ways he knew would get her in the end and indeed she succumbed to his charms. He declared "victory" (to himself), dropped her, a bit pleased with himself that she was suffering rejection just as he had in the beginning, and went on to his next "victim".
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2005 at 12:54 AM

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING

If I ever see the words "Speedo" and "Mandalay" together in same sentence, someone's gonna pay!!!

Especially when I read that and it's 3:50 a.m.......GROSSSSSSS!!!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 09:44 PM

statuesque4u write:

He*ll FUN i'd pay just see these guys have to wear their speedos.. So we can gawk at them and make them nervous. They will never know what we are thinking..........LOL

Fun:

I already told you I'd do the Speedo thing if you do the mud wrestling. I'll work on Mandy.

But guys we need more than $5000 to sponsor this thing. ANY MORE DONATIONS OUT THERE? Donators get a rng side seat!.

Stat:

We need you too. Pick an opponent. You name it. Or you take on the winner of the Cass vs Fun Rumble in Columbus. Are we doing this thing in Columbus??

Andy
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 08:28 PM

TheCatsMeow65 write:
    Did I miss something?

No Cat nothing at all
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 08:23 PM

fun4two write:

Andy~darling ...

You promised me ... you'd fight in speedos ... both you (you promised) and Mandy (you convince him) ... okay? If you both agree ... Cass and I will mud wrestle ... but you have to sit front and center ... in your speedos ... the entire time ... okay?

And what's the prize money up to now? You pledged $5000 ... what are the others pledging?

~Smiles

He*ll FUN i'd pay just see these guys have to wear their speedos.. So we can gawk at them and make them nervous. They will never know what we are thinking..........LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 06:13 PM

LASTONENSTOCK write:
    whatever...I have a name......and height has nothing to do with it

Did I miss something?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 06:11 PM

sharp1 write:

It sounds like he is trying to keep the door open...a door you don't want to be open anymore...at least not for him...and he knows that, probably doesn't like it. What do you think?

I think you're right dahlin...oh welllllllllllllll Not going there again...No way!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2005 at 08:54 PM

statuesque4u write:
    ANDY I want to get in on that wrestling. Of course i guess you will have to find me another opponent. Seems like the one you chose didn't like that idea. Of course it wouldn't been much of a match. Too short. So you pick and i'll be in. I love to play in the mud it's good for your complexion..LOL

whatever...I have a name......and height has nothing to do with it