THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

RAVE REVIEWS Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2005 at 03:32 AM

Hi Six,I'm happy for you both,Your a great person and I'm sure he is to.I think I know who he is.So I know he is...Best of luck..Smiles
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 02:52 PM

petiteone39 write:
    Butter, that is the sweetest post you ever posted. You are a very special slu*t..I mean girl.

omg..you are too much,,,BRAT!!!!!lmao...hahaha..heheheheh
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 02:51 PM

Butter, that is the sweetest post you ever posted. You are a very special slu*t..I mean girl.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 02:34 PM

WAIT a second,... people actually meet.... and communicate on THIS site. And all this time I thought it was "show and tell".... Damn I gotta change my profile again....

Serously though its nice to hear that its working... Good luck
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 08:32 AM

Geez,,,Im glad i saw this before people think she is serious...petty now behave yourself....

I have met some wonderful crazy and funny people on this site.. I have not met anyone in person, so I classify them all as my cyber friends so far. But still I think that we will all get together at sometime in our lives.
    since this thread is about good people and experiences I wont mention the Bad.
    But as I have sat at this desk the past few months, err well I did get up to go to the bathroom once a day...I honestly can say that I have had more laughs and tears than I ever expected .
    There were some that I argued with and have they have turned out to be some of my fav people on here.
    we have chatted to wee hours of the morn, and there have been times while I was out with friends that I would be sitting there laughing to myself thinking about something stupid that Petty might have said to me earlier that day. This has truely been an experience for me, I never expected to meet friends on a dating site, I wasnt here for that at all. I joined to meet the man of my dreams, my partner in life. I came out with so much more, than I expected. I still havent met that special person yet but I know that he will find me. I stopped looking and decided that I would just have fun here instead, I never even knew this kind of site existed, I had never even been on a forum, or a chat room much less.
    Its been great guys. I look forward to much more.to all my buds here
    I love's ya!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 02:46 AM

butterflynjax write:
    Hi Kim...I really miss you girly!!!!

Good experiences of meeting people on here...oh I am not sure I can write that much...maybe I better say nothing. I wouldn't know where to start....I guess I would start with my lesbo sl*ut friends that make me laugh.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2005 at 04:22 AM

sixfeetwtc write:
    Now SIX,,are you sure you would want that information out?

I'm not sure that I would, or that the other party would either. However, I thought that this thread might become a place for people to share their GOOD experiences from this site!

Thankyou Maggie :)

Hi Kim...I really miss you girly!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2005 at 08:02 AM

sixfeetwtc write:
    I recently met and spent some time with one of the members of MM and contributers to these forums...had a wonderful time enjoying the company of an apparently wonderful person! I won't name names unless they grant me permission (you know who you are) ;) With all of the negative talk that occurs here at times, I thought it might be nice to create a forum to express the good qualities of others and exemplify positive experiences that one can have from meeting on this site.

Now SIX,,are you sure you would want that information out?