THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Psychic Phenomenon Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 08:23 AM

I've never started a thread, so I thought I would. Just finihsed a book (fiction) about this, thought it might be an intersting subject.

1. Anybody ever go to a psychic
    2. Have your tarot cards read
    3. Have rune stones read or tea leaves
    4. Have American Indian cards read (similar to Tarot)
    5. See a ghost
    6. Have a dream/vistitation from someone who has passed on
    7. Have your palm read
    8. Ever meet a self-proclaimed witch, vampire, werewolf
    9. Been to a haunted house or building (not the jaycees haunted house on Halloween)
    10. Had any other unexplainable experiences

If yes to 1,2,3 4, and 7, did any of the predictions come true?

I have done #1. and a lot she told me was very general, but some was specific and some did come true.

Members Only

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 02:07 PM

Toonces write:
    Now, Ed, don't scare everyone off with your usual, "I'm always right" attitude. Have a lilttle tolerance for folks who like to indulge in unusual things just for the fun of it. BS or not, its interesting to hear what others have experienced. Ebeneezer Scrooge and Bob Marley told me so, last night, in a dream....... they were with Elvis and Jim Morrison. LOL!

You're right, I wish I'd let people spill their beans here before I started insulting and degrading them.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 11:32 AM

Now, Ed, don't scare everyone off with your usual, "I'm always right" attitude. Have a lilttle tolerance for folks who like to indulge in unusual things just for the fun of it. BS or not, its interesting to hear what others have experienced. Ebeneezer Scrooge and Bob Marley told me so, last night, in a dream....... they were with Elvis and Jim Morrison. LOL!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 11:17 AM

Toonce,
    As a teenager I taught myself how to read palms , faces and feng shui..but would not dabble into it now..cos two terrible things I foresaw happpened.
    Also lived with a ghost in my apartment for 2 years..felt it strangle me every night..the most unexplanable was when I saw it twist and turn the door knob to my bathroom, and it was in a habit of turning off my bathroom light when i am taking my bath...do I beleive there are the supernatural , I still can't believe all that happened to me but can only say that there are forces that are unexplanable...
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 10:09 AM

I think it's all BS. I'm a member of CSICOP (Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal) and even helped the Amazing Randi with an investigation once.

He has a One Million Dollar prize for anyone who can successfully demonstate any such phenomena. So far, no winners.

When I was 35 I had a hypnogogic dream (a waking dream), an unusual but scientifically verified phenomena. After that, I can understand where a lot of these supernatural fantasies come from.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 08:33 AM

I had two visions (dreams). They both came true.