THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Over 50 Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2012 at 02:17 AM

Well said, and thank you. But it does remain, the system we are in at present encourages us to have our own home, our own circle, our own business or job...thus, it seems so impossibly difficult to have a blending of the two sexes, a committment as you say. It is confusing to me, and more so as I aged into my 50's. I would like to think websites as this might make it easier, but so far.....(sigh)  CD
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 07:24 PM

Just think what it's like when you hit 60. Unlike me, it seems like everybody lacks any desire for commitment.
    So what's going to happen when you at 70 or 75 and living alone you have nobody to to check on you all day to make sure you haven't fallen and broken a leg or hip?
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 04:45 PM

It is unfortunate, but most men our age gravitate to the 'young things' because they cannot handle a mature, confident and self-assured woman, too much of a challenge. On the other hand you do have a few men who would rather be with someone there own age with whom they can relate.
    Guys, just remember that 50 plus age group is now the new 40s, we have it going on in comparison to these little young thing. For the record, we look a heck of a lot better.......let's face it you are definitely missing out!|