THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

My Favorite Martini Recipe Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2005 at 07:13 PM

It's Friday night and the bar's open....and I had an epiphany...with all the decades of imbibing experience in this group, there have to be some great recipes I haven't tried...

My favorite:

Mocha Expresso Martini...3 oz Belvedere Vodka, one shot chilled expresso, one shot Godiva Chocolate Liquer, One shot Baileys...Shake it till you've got frostbite in your fingers and enjoy...(and make one for a friend!)
  • 41Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 09:46 PM

AYEEE Mas that sounds like one potent drink. So add some more of the Dykyper and start mixing!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 01:20 PM

zach that is bad too...lmao what am i going to do with you?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 12:31 PM

13Bella13 write:

guvernator is that a new term!!! lol

I didn't spell it right, but that's what they're calling Arnold...combination of Governor and Terminator...And he's a big cigar afficianado...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 11:19 AM

1LovinLife write:

Hey, Give the Guvernator a call...he likes a good cigar...and I'd rather see 'em smokin rather than chewin....

guvernator is that a new term!!! lol zach ohh im off today i got my schedule wrong. I love it when that happens.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 10:06 AM

MasRogue write:
    This is called a Chicago Blues martini in the bars - it's called Devil Juice on my boat because it ALWAYS...ALWAYS ends up causing the people drinking it to turn into 'lil devils.
    Last year a simple, relaxed evening on the boat turned into Breast Fest 2004 - 10 women all taking their tops off, comparing b**bies, and groping one another. I had 50 guys standing on the pier taking pics, shining spotlights, and in general trying to get in on the action.
    Next week...more Devil Juice. Similar results.
    Week after....same thing.

It is just RIDICULOUS the stuff that goes on when these martinis get made.
    Fortunately as captain I must refrain from imbibing the Devil Juice so I maintain myself to the highest of standards at all times.

I offer this up to all you guys out there - make them at your own risk. Things get wild when these get made. Ladies...drink at your own risk:

2 oz. Absolute Mandarin
    2 oz. Dykyper Blue
    4 oz. 7-UP

Some people prefer a bit more Dykyper to take the sting out of the Absolute.

Great recipe for trouble...Now as for this year...if ya' need a bartender...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 09:52 AM

This is called a Chicago Blues martini in the bars - it's called Devil Juice on my boat because it ALWAYS...ALWAYS ends up causing the people drinking it to turn into 'lil devils.
    Last year a simple, relaxed evening on the boat turned into Breast Fest 2004 - 10 women all taking their tops off, comparing b**bies, and groping one another. I had 50 guys standing on the pier taking pics, shining spotlights, and in general trying to get in on the action.
    Next week...more Devil Juice. Similar results.
    Week after....same thing.

It is just RIDICULOUS the stuff that goes on when these martinis get made.
    Fortunately as captain I must refrain from imbibing the Devil Juice so I maintain myself to the highest of standards at all times.

I offer this up to all you guys out there - make them at your own risk. Things get wild when these get made. Ladies...drink at your own risk:

2 oz. Absolute Mandarin
    2 oz. Dykyper Blue
    4 oz. 7-UP

Some people prefer a bit more Dykyper to take the sting out of the Absolute.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 07:48 AM

WrightWoodPT write:
    It's illegal as H*ll...But we do it anyway..and they allow smoking there. The owner has no "employees"..It's family run so therefore exempt from the laws that proptect employees from second hand smoke. The owner is invloved in court over it, but refuses to back down. We get away with alot more up in the mountains.

Hey, Give the Guvernator a call...he likes a good cigar...and I'd rather see 'em smokin rather than chewin....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 07:36 AM

It's illegal as H*ll...But we do it anyway..and they allow smoking there. The owner has no "employees"..It's family run so therefore exempt from the laws that proptect employees from second hand smoke. The owner is invloved in court over it, but refuses to back down. We get away with alot more up in the mountains.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 05:22 AM

WrightWoodPT write:
    On tuesday evening the Wrightwood Inn is having a "Smoking Martini" and cigar night. The owner brings in some dry Ice and they mix all these exotic martinis, (most of which I've never heard of before), and they add dry ice and they "smoke". A Cigar Importer brings in selected ones and sells them at the bar. It's gotten so popular they do it once a month. I'll see if I can get you guys some recipes.

I thought they called the SWAT team when someone tried to light up a cigar in a California bar...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 07:51 PM

On tuesday evening the Wrightwood Inn is having a "Smoking Martini" and cigar night. The owner brings in some dry Ice and they mix all these exotic martinis, (most of which I've never heard of before), and they add dry ice and they "smoke". A Cigar Importer brings in selected ones and sells them at the bar. It's gotten so popular they do it once a month. I'll see if I can get you guys some recipes.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 05:09 PM

Lol sharp its expensive also! Can only afford it once in a while.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 02:48 PM

Uh.....beer....a recipe that CANNOT be messed with or screwed up!.

~URock
    (yeah, I know, no class. Unless we're talkin' Chimay. Look it up.)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 09:26 AM

13Bella13 write:

sharp i love hynotiq yum i just buy it by the bottle and drink it on the rocks lol

Me too Bella. It doesn't last long when I pull it out at a party...not just me drinking it...everyone! :-)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 05:47 AM

13Bella13 write:
    that was so awful...i cant stand it hehe

I'm sorry...I guess that picture I sent you was really in bad taste....I've just got this crazy sense of humor and actually thought that a picture of me shaking a martini wearing nothing but a Santa Claus hat might be amusing....(I guess I'll forget about using that picture for my Christmas cards...)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 08:11 PM

1LovinLife write:

It gets worse...much worse...

am running now...did i mention i get very seasick? Air travel all the way as long as its aisle not window.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 08:07 PM

13Bella13 write:

It gets worse...much worse...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 07:36 PM

• View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 07:20 PM

petiteone39 write:
    You made a rhyme..what a poet.

Don't ya' know it!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 06:49 PM

1LovinLife write:
    No martinis tonight...a little mellow Merlot with that filet....

You made a rhyme..what a poet.