THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Men's club vs Women's club Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2005 at 08:17 AM

Some very interesting data as to who is posting on these threads. For instance the womens club is dominated by one member, about 30% of the total posts, while the men, mostly cub are about 7% of total with 3 other men posting.

On the "men's" club the women are about 60% of the total posts with 2 women at about 20% each and 9 other women posting. Draw your own conclusions(beyond me having too much time on my hands) as to why.
  • 78Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2005 at 11:07 PM

wwwww123 write:
    Yea, lets get back to the Men's club vs Women's club subject. lol

here is why we are on the movie track.

Bonnie "
    LOL..you are sharp Sharp..let's go for the repeaters..what shall we see..'The American Gigolo'?? That is one I would not mind repeating over and over again...lol "

yeah, I have dementia definitely , and menopausal woman must get their relief somewhere...repeaters..yeah, we do need alot of that
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2005 at 01:02 AM

Yea, lets get back to the Men's club vs Women's club subject. lol

here is why we are on the movie track.

Bonnie "
    LOL..you are sharp Sharp..let's go for the repeaters..what shall we see..'The American Gigolo'?? That is one I would not mind repeating over and over again...lol "
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 10:36 PM

wwwww123 write:
    The movie I was talking about had Warren Beatty as the hair dresser gigolo, Goldie Hawn, Julie Christie, Carrie Fisher, and others. It was probably made 25-30 years ago, but it was funny. Just remembered, the movie name was "Shampoo". Julie Christie was the one who crawled under the table during a dinner party. Sorry about my mixup.

It happens , age and dementia...
    now why are we on the movie track??
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 10:26 PM

The movie I was talking about had Warren Beatty as the hair dresser gigolo, Goldie Hawn, Julie Christie, Carrie Fisher, and others. It was probably made 25-30 years ago, but it was funny. Just remembered, the movie name was "Shampoo". Julie Christie was the one who crawled under the table during a dinner party. Sorry about my mixup.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 09:10 PM

LOL...I've done that with my laptop Min. It's in the shop at the moment. Well, I'm off for the night...2 more hrs and instant posting me will be gone "poof!" :-) Ciao ladies!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 07:03 PM

something off the subject completely (so what else is new): some of you have probably noticed that I will have looked at your profile a couple of times in the past few days (Speedy, Six, Fun, Mand perhaps...? and a few others... don't remember who else) Just in case you're wondering why... not that there's anything wrong with that but I wouldn't have done it had it not been for.....I'm using my laptop and instead of a mouse I have this square "padded" thingy (what's it called??) which is VERY sensitive to the touch and I've accidentally touched it when the cursor is on someone's name several times and I end up in someone's profile without meaning to.

I'm not stalking any of you or have a short memory and need to go in the same profile again and again....
    Just wanted to explain that's all...
    lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 06:03 PM

Bonnie88 write:
    Richad Gere in the buff standing by the window..remember?

THAT I remember!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 08:09 AM

sharp1 write:

Wasn't that with Richard Gere? He was the giggilo?

yeah, I think wwww. saw an old version when were not born yet...lol
    Richad Gere in the buff standing by the window..remember?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 06:46 AM

wwwww123 write:
    Bonnie "

I guess you know I was the inspiration for that movie. It sure was hard to coach Warren, he was such a novice.
    lol

--- I will never forget the under the table scene. That was funny. I LMAO.

wwwww

Wasn't that with Richard Gere? He was the giggilo?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 12:41 AM

Bonnie "

I guess you know I was the inspiration for that movie. It sure was hard to coach Warren, he was such a novice.
    lol

--- I will never forget the under the table scene. That was funny. I LMAO.

wwwww
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 12:06 AM

sharp1 write:

As Min said, we're talking movies...aren't we? lol

LOL..you are sharp Sharp..let's go for the repeaters..what shall we see..'The American Gigolo'?? That is one I would not mind repeating over and over again...lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2005 at 05:23 PM

wwwww123 write:
    Sharp "I'm sure there are Repeaters in Canada...not me though...I like experiences to be fresh, new, & exciting! lol"

Woooooooo, looks like the real Sharp is standing up.

I never knew.

lol

As Min said, we're talking movies...aren't we? lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2005 at 05:18 PM

SpeedDallas write:
    but there are women out in Dallas that are comfortable with a man they have been with in the past, but have no inclination to get in a serious relationship with that man. I call them repeaters. They are not one nighters. Until I'm in a relationship repeaters are crucial. And I suspect they feel the same way.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! You dreamer you! What woman would come back for 2 nights of YOU?
    You pick your women up at The House of the Blind, Deaf and Dumb?
    That's about the only way you'd get a "repeater".
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2005 at 12:57 PM

Minerva415 write:
    Koalas are such cuties! I wanna be a Sugar Glider, aka "lesser flying phalanger". Latin name: petaurus breviceps meaning rope-dancer with a short head. I didn't make this up I promise! I'm very nocturnal and I like to l*ick gum from acacia trees, sweet sap from eucalyptus trees and nectar. And - horror of horrors - I get to be eaten by owls, kookaburras and quolls.
    I really wanted to be a QUOKKA but then I found out they can go for months without drinking and that wouldn't represent me very accurately. I'm so honest.

OMG Minerva what happened to u??? in what did Zeus change u????...LOL...come back soon Mount Olympus doesnt do u any good...LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2005 at 11:49 AM

Koalas are such cuties! I wanna be a Sugar Glider, aka "lesser flying phalanger". Latin name: petaurus breviceps meaning rope-dancer with a short head. I didn't make this up I promise! I'm very nocturnal and I like to l*ick gum from acacia trees, sweet sap from eucalyptus trees and nectar. And - horror of horrors - I get to be eaten by owls, kookaburras and quolls.
    I really wanted to be a QUOKKA but then I found out they can go for months without drinking and that wouldn't represent me very accurately. I'm so honest.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2005 at 05:49 PM

Minerva415 write:
    I think I'll follow Fun's suggestion and change the course of this thread: let's talk about the nocturnal habits of Australasian marsupials.

Koala Bears are my favorite, even though they can be mean. I do know they sleep 20 hours or so a day so that pretty much doesn't leave much activity for them at night. Kangaroos, wombats, dingos, bandicoots, the platypus and the tasmanian devil are all so cool. We study them every year..but I couldn't tell you a thing about them nocturnally?? Maybe Fun can help us out. Hey, I know, I don't want to play federal agents or army men, lets play marsupials...I get to be the baby joey.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2005 at 11:01 AM

I think I'll follow Fun's suggestion and change the course of this thread: let's talk about the nocturnal habits of Australasian marsupials.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2005 at 08:23 AM

Im thinking we were talking about Speedy having way too much time on his hands..And that he was just checking the womans thread against the mens thread, to see who posted the most.
    In reality we all know that he just wanted to see Suzans picture over, and over again.
    But ya gotta admit that, the mens is funny,, only because we all made it that way!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2005 at 06:57 AM

Bonnie88 write:

SpeedDallas write:
    1. Woe "Queen of Morbid" why would you equate a 5 minute pass through on a dating site with counting the dead of our heroic young people...........Geez. I simply thought the numbers were interesting.

a late response..

Just thought your services in the morgue dept would be better appreciated..I knew medic students who were doing that and volunteering their services sewing up body parts of the dead soldiers so that their families could see the bodies of their love ones intact..morbid job for a good cause..:(

'Repeaters'?
    you mean like 're-runs' of old movies....or 're-cycle' or 're-ject' ???
    sorry once a morbid queen always a 're-offender'...

Speedy dear, you always come up with some real doozies: Queen of Morbid - LOL, that's a good one!
    Bonnie, I think I'll call you Morticia from now on....
    Now where were we...?? I've completely forgotten the original subject of this bloomin' thread!! Suzaaaan!!! Where aaare youuuuu!!! We need you to come and set us straight here. We're losing it...
    This thread is unravelling and it's all wwww's fault.