THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Men looking for age preference up to 45.Huh Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2005 at 11:25 AM

I want to know why men are looking for women up to 45 on most profiles!!Women over 45 are just as SeXy as alot of women in there 30's.We know what we want in the bed room and out.We might surprise some men...lol..Anyway I just keep reading profiles of men writing up to 45.And I think thats silly.I wrote a few and told them>>Well Hel*l that leaves me out I'm 46...lol.Just wanted to see what's up with that.And if you ladies see that alot too!!!
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2005 at 09:46 PM

realdealru2 write:
    LoL...it's cuz women in our age group are experienced..and men wanna feel superior...men like to find the younger less experienced women who they think they can teach something to or women who are nieve to believe all their garbage..it all comes back to..OLDER WOMEN ARE SMARTER THAN OLDER MEN! ROFL~ p.s. older women are still beautiful in more ways than when we were younger...thru wisdom, experience, love & laughter, we rule!

Your right jo...Smiles
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2005 at 09:41 PM

MaggieHill45 write:
    I want to know why men are looking for women up to 45 on most profiles!!Women over 45 are just as SeXy as alot of women in there 30's.We know what we want in the bed room and out.We might surprise some men...lol..Anyway I just keep reading profiles of men writing up to 45.And I think thats silly.I wrote a few and told them>>Well Hel*l that leaves me out I'm 46...lol.Just wanted to see what's up with that.And if you ladies see that alot too!!!

LoL...it's cuz women in our age group are experienced..and men wanna feel superior...men like to find the younger less experienced women who they think they can teach something to or women who are nieve to believe all their garbage..it all comes back to..OLDER WOMEN ARE SMARTER THAN OLDER MEN! ROFL~ p.s. older women are still beautiful in more ways than when we were younger...thru wisdom, experience, love & laughter, we rule!