THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

LADIES: INCREASE YOUR BUST SIZE by Posting in This Thread Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2005 at 10:40 PM

Ladies,

I'm offering you all an amazing opportunity to increase your bust size simply by posting in this thread.

Yes, I know it sounds impossible, but scientific research has proven that posting in this thread can increase your natural bust line by up to three cup sizes and 20 inches. Every post can add inches. You can see the results in just a few days too!

So why spend big bucks and take the risks associated with surgery when you can effortlessly increase your busts here just by posting?

Your brest friend,
    Ed

P.S. I hope your girls will share your before and after pics to prove to the skeptics here that this is no joke.
  • 67Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2005 at 11:27 PM

thegoodlife2005 write:
    Aw, heck, I just paid ten grand to get these puppies REDUCED. Over time, D-cups turn into knee-cups, ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!

Imagine what it's like not to be able to wear button-down shirts. Or normal bras. Or go braless, period. Imagine not being able to button your suit jacket. Imagine looking FAT from the waist-up in photographs, regardless of how skinny you might be in real life.

So just write a poem to yourselves in praise of small b*obies. Men love all types.

Dang, now I have to post again or I'll be lopsided.

Wow! I paid a third of that! I can imagine! lol Imagine being able to wear any sundress or tank and have it look great on you! Imagine dresses and tops looking like tents on you, no matter how tiny your waste! Imagine being able to by a bra or swim suit from a boutique or dept. store, not a specialty store where they soak you a few hundred for such a skimpy garment that you MUST have and no one else sells your size so you MUST buy from THEM!
    Such problems!
    Not anymore! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2005 at 08:26 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOU LADIES!!!!

MillionaireMatch recently contacted me to thank me for this thread. I wanted to share their letter with all of you because it contains critical information you ladies need to hear and act on.

Dear Mr. Tarboosh,

We want to thank you for your efforts to increase the awareness of the importance of bust size among our valued female clientele.

While we cannot yet verify your claims that reading your thread actually increases bust size, we do have some critical statistics to share with you from studies we have conducted.

To date, there have been 47 documented marriages to male millionaires resulting from meetings at this website. Of those, over 58% have been with women with 36D bre*asts or larger with an average bust size of 38DD. The woman who married the wealthiest man here (worth $2.2 billion) is 48FFF and she recently emailed us that she is ecstatically happy.

Even more startling, over 86% of the woman who now report being happily married due to our site report that they posted revealing pictures of their bre*asts on their profiles. Furthermore, 63% of them also bulk-emailed nude pics of their bodies to the men at our site - even to those they were not attracted to, realizing that such men would pass those pics along to suitable potential matches.

As a respected member of our community, we hope you will help us to get this word out so as to optimize the MillionaireMatch experience for all involved.

Best regards,
    James A. Montgomery III
    President
    SuccessfulMatch, Inc. (Parent Company of MillionaireMatch)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2005 at 07:55 PM

katiegrl write:
    bodacious mammaries

I just like this phrase. I thought it needed repeating.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2005 at 11:06 PM

I've noticed some people's posts indicate they have accessorized their notes with a pic of "the female chestal area" that may have been unilaterally snipped out of the thread by the MM-Nazis! Am I right? An*al-retentive Censorship?

"No bo*obs for YOU!"

What I'd like to know is .... WHY? What are we .... 8? Is this some sort of "family" dating site with an F rating?

Is this not a "public" forum? Are there impressionable, pre-pubescent members here, seeking millionaire adoptive parents, whose virgin eyes have never beheld bodacious mammaries before and may cause them to suffer trauma if a pic of them should be displayed here?

Lighten up, MM! We're all adults! And if any Puritans or Quakers are stupid enough to read Ed's thread and perceive it to be about "head and shoulders sculpture type busts" then all they have to do is close the thread and go somewhere boring!

Brother!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 10:50 PM

TallSwtInstblKat write:
    Yeah! sure, bring'em on...lol, thank you for the welcome... mieowww to you.
    Purrrr...lol. Kat

I found this one while searching for kitten photos, how about that?...lol
    I wonder if she was posting here too...lol

Hey I like that one... ROFLMAO Hope you dont mind if I keep that one :)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 10:39 AM

D0mino_Gabriella write:

U R RIGHT ... DIN T THINK OF THAT ONE... I AM TRYING....LOL... BO*OBS STILL SOME SIZE BUT MY FEET ARE GROWING...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

where's Petite??? Another BIGFOOT here! LOL!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 09:15 AM

Minerva415 write:

Does it increase faster if one types in CAPS??
    Try it Dom and see what happens... LOL

U R RIGHT ... DIN T THINK OF THAT ONE... I AM TRYING....LOL... BO*OBS STILL SOME SIZE BUT MY FEET ARE GROWING...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 07:57 AM

D0mino_Gabriella write:

...LOL... How many times did she post to get that size?...LOL... I just want a D cup.. so how many posting to i need to post?...LOL...can we choose the shape?...LOL

Does it increase faster if one types in CAPS??
    Try it Dom and see what happens... LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 06:53 AM

wwwww123 write:
    Here is what can happen to you for posting too much.

lol

...LOL... How many times did she post to get that size?...LOL... I just want a D cup.. so how many posting to i need to post?...LOL...can we choose the shape?...LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 04:07 AM

wwwww123 write:

lol

I know! My car broke down yesterday too!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 05:31 AM

I believed in them...I wake up in the morning and the first thing I do is run to the bathroom to see if it was a dream :)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 05:12 AM

wwwww123 write:

lol

I am going to keep posting in here just because I believe in miracles.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 02:49 AM

lol

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 12:05 AM

thegoodlife2005 write:
    Aw, heck, I just paid ten grand to get these puppies REDUCED. Over time, D-cups turn into knee-cups, ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!

Imagine what it's like not to be able to wear button-down shirts. Or normal bras. Or go braless, period. Imagine not being able to button your suit jacket. Imagine looking FAT from the waist-up in photographs, regardless of how skinny you might be in real life.

So just write a poem to yourselves in praise of small b*obies. Men love all types.

But don't you just think its kinda upsetting when your 7 yr old might have more cleavage than you? :(
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2005 at 12:03 AM

TallSwtInstblKat write:
    Hi New Feline Here...
    Just wanted to ask out of curiousity...
    so did any of you girls see any improvements in your bust size yet?...lol Good One.

Hello my fellow feline...it reallllllllllly works...wanna see my pics? hehehe
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2005 at 07:14 AM

LASTONENSTOCK write:
    I don't need this thread.....lol

You guys are hilarious! LOL

Lorrie: me neither!! LOL
    I'm getting outa here ASAP...!!

TOO LATE!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2005 at 06:19 AM

• View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2005 at 05:24 AM

Minerva415 write:

You guys are hilarious! LOL

Lorrie: me neither!! LOL
    I'm getting outa here ASAP...

You toooooooooooooooo!!!! I got short changed on the food chain....NO FAIR!!! :( Thank god for this thread :)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2005 at 05:24 AM

LASTONENSTOCK write:
    I don't need this thread.....lol

Lucky lil chit :(