THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

July 4th, 2005 - Happy Independence Day!! Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 01:04 AM

Good Morning!!!
    its 4am on the east coast.. as Im getting ready for work, I thought Id also take the time to wish you all a Happy and safe 4th of July!!!

Watch out for those firecrackers!!!!!
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 06:40 PM

Gee, I'm watching the fireworks in NYC on TV... really impressive!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 09:25 AM

babydol write:
    If this is already out there...sorry...But I wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th...and hope that all remember what it's REALLY about...it's not just BBQ's and fireworks and a day off... It's to remember all the men and women that have fought and died to give us the freedoms we all take for granted every day...

Did you know that the men that signed the Declaration of Independence were all committing treason when they did it... several had family members captured, starved and tortured all in the name of what they believe to be the RIGHT thing...

If we can all have that kind of conviction to what we believe this country would be a much better place to be. These freedoms come at the expense of MANY MANY lives and it is still happening today with IRAQ... we are here to fight for the people that can't fight for themselves... and that is what we are doing... We are fighting to enable others to have just a few of the freedoms we have... such as going to school and voting...

ALl our men and women in uniform deserve our heartfelt thanks and respect for what they are doing on a daily basis... putting their lives on the line for others...

again.. MY 2 cents..

bbd.. USN Gulf War Vet...

Thank you BBD...Didn't know that about the treason part...WOW! Yes I do give my thanks to all our troops etc...I grew up in a chain of military family and have the upmost respect for them and what they have fought for or are...Thanks dahlin...wiping a tear from her cheek :( Makes ya kinda feel guilty about the BBQ/Pool party if ya think about it :(
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 06:54 AM

Happy 4th of July, or Happy Independence Day to all my American cyber friends! Have a great day!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 05:44 AM

Don't we have a thread already for this???
    Lol...

Ok, so let's do it again then...

A VERY HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL THE PEOPLE HERE AND ABROAD!! And I really hope that your military will be able to come home soon to their beloved families... enough of the bloodshed!! Let Irak take care of their own problems from now on!!

(sorry... coulnd't help myself... )

I thought you guys would appreciate this picture taken at the International Fireworks 2003, Montreal; it's a picture of fireworks displayed by the U.S.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 04:14 AM

Thank you guys :)
    Happy 4th of July to everyone...
    As you remember your Independence...get your buzz going on....enjoy the sun beating upon your face, while laying out at the pool or at the beach :)
    Dont forget to flirt a lil w/your friends friends of friends at the BBQ/Pool Partyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Got my bikini, potatoe salad, and pacifico ready tooooooooooooo gooooooooooo! Yeah baby yeah! :)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 03:52 AM

Happy July 4th everybody!!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 01:41 AM

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL IN USA.

Here in London I am trying to find out where I could take 2 American teenagers from Atlanta to celebrate tonight..all the Americans I know are back in USA for summer break..
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 01:38 AM

Good Morning and Happy 4th of July to all my American cyber friends. Hope you all enjoy the day with your family and friends. LET FREEDOM RING!!

Members Only