THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Is anyone out there?? Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Mar 29, 2005 at 09:06 AM

Hi
    I have had my profile and photos on here for nearly a month and without wishing to sound arrogant or big-headed - I wonder why I am not getting any emails, IM'S or whatever??!!?? I emailed one guy who had put me in his favourties and received no reply, so I thought I will sit back and to see what other interest I get. I see lots of guys viewing my profile and that is it. What are guys looking for? Just cyber fantasy a way to kill time?

If you could enlighten me - that would be great.

COME ON GUYS!! I am single and actively looking!
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 05, 2005 at 10:39 AM

Classic Beauty, there were a few problems with the site about a week ago and several things weren't working for a little while. Try again to post your picture and I'll bet it will work this time.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 04, 2005 at 12:16 PM

Beauty, I don't see why you aren't getting a hundred emails a day! Just looking at your profile, I see that you are attractive, intelligent and interesting. Hang in there, and keep participating in the Forums. It should happen for you!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2005 at 04:56 AM

ive tried getting messages out too, and so far, no luck. ive tried posting my picture too and again, no luck. is anyone really out there or is this a ploy just to get more money out of people? if anyone wants to write to me and get a pic or email personally, email me at betterwithagex4@netzero.net. maybe that will do it?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2005 at 12:28 AM

i would like to talk to you and get to know you you can reach me at bigdogg1271@yahoo