THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

In need of a male perspective... Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2013 at 03:44 PM

I'm looking for a man who I can connect to physically and mentally.  Its difficult to make yourself stand out on a screen.  From a mans perspective... What do you desire in a SB? Is it inappropriate for a potential SB to ask to meet for coffee or drinks? Should she wait for you to make the first move?

• 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2014 at 05:18 AM

Do what you feel comfortable with

Michael

• View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2014 at 11:16 AM

I personaly like it when the woman makes the first move.  To me its more exciting

• View author's info Posted on Apr 09, 2014 at 08:49 PM

Nothing wrong with asking a man out, however, don't give any indication you are interested him more than he is with you.  After the first couple of encounters, he should be more open and and honest and so should you.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2014 at 02:27 PM

I'm pretty sure SB is short for Sugar Baby

• View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 02:38 PM

I'm like julianuk, I have no idea what an SB is.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2014 at 05:05 PM

Quoting author:

I'm looking for a man who I can connect to physically and mentally.  Its difficult to make yourself stand out on a screen.  From a mans perspective... What do you desire in a SB? Is it inappropriate for a potential SB to ask to meet for coffee or drinks? Should she wait for you to make the first move?

Can you translate that into ENGLISH please? I don't understand text-talk. No idea what you are talking about.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2014 at 04:05 PM

First things first who are you trying to please? if you are trying to please yourself then do what you feel comfortable with.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2013 at 02:21 AM

i wouldnt see either side asking for a public meet which is perfectly fine physcal will be determined with in first few moments of them being present so while your sipping hot coffee may have already determine that you wont see this person again just on that basis. say they are attractive once they open their mouth same issue but not everyone is going to have same metalities you will have a bond somewhere where you feel comfortable in their personality but dont let that let you think they are always the same thought pattern sometimes the first conversations are more exciting and fun filled than further down the road and thats due to over exhaustion and when you really start to get past the fun part and hit the dull side of things and have to start digging up new passions. just my spin wrong or right doesnt matter do what you feel is necessary to full fill your desires