THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

How bout a Vegas trip Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 03:29 PM

• 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 08:03 PM

OrionsQuest write:
    Hey Speed, I'm interested. If it gets off the ground, let me know!

Speed,

Great idea. And if you wanna have a small get-together that is easier to organize don't forget to invite Orion and announce he'll be there. It'll keep the crowd to minimum.

Well, as Orion and his dictionary could probably tell you, "crowd" probably isn't the right word. Is there a good word for a tiny group of people?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 11:29 AM

Sounds great WWPT....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 11:28 AM

No, Speed, That is perfect for a convention/reunion as it is unsurpassed as a party town. I just think that there is a waning interest in a large get together that would require alot of planning and time.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 08:20 AM

As there seems to be little interest in getting together by a large group from the forum, I'd suggest the forum continues on its current route. I thought Vegas with it's limitless options and closeness of proximity between venues would be a good choice for a large group of successful people, but alas based on the lack of interest I'd say it is not. Funny whenever I go it seems people from all over the world are there, having a bunch of fun, and commenting on how they will return. Happy, pretty, wealthy, fun people. It seemed like a perfect fit for MM, but..........doesn't seem to be. Perhaps Columbus Ohio is a better place for this forum. It is a nice town. Played a road Fball game near there once, and it was a great college town.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2005 at 07:40 AM

sixfeetwtc write:
    Min, is that you in the picture? How sweet a child were you? There are plenty of fab places in Europe to meet...how does Isola del Giglio sound to you? One of Italys' best kept secrets. Oh darn, not anymore!

Yes that would be me Six. Thanks -lol.
    Hey - your suggestion sounds fantastic! Maybe Dom's been there.... I'll ask her.
    Cub and Look have started another thread about planning a trip to Columbus, OH and I said OK to that as well - lol... of course this is assuming they really mean it... lol!! (hear that guys - where are you..??) I just keep agreeing to all these trips... I hope I get to make one of them. The organisers should all get together and talk about this...
    Cubby, Speedy, Look.....?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 01:01 PM

I've never been to Vegas so would love to do it except that it is more complicated for me (and the other European ladies) to fly there than it is to fly to let's say some other place like Chicago, NY, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, Boston etc etc...
    It would be nice if we were taken into consideration, but hey, majority rules and most of you live in the States and Canada so fair is fair. If you do plan something in Vegas or anywhere else, I will do my damndest to get there - lol!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 06:09 AM

Well if you weren't so obsessed, and so inclined to argue, and noticed that this wasn't a debate but a thought on how the mm site peeps might actually meet some people rather than argue on the internet, you might have understood what I wrote. Concentration and quality. Not "or", and while concentration is a larger word than thick, or phrase such as close together, I thought you'd understand its meaning........my bad. I forgot, simplicity is your realm.

In a 4 square mile area Las Vegas according to Zagot, boasts 78 4 or 5 star dining establishments. No place in the world can come close to those numbers. Then again someone who repeatedly lathers on about the "greatness" of a chain steakhouse like mortons really surprises me little with their ignorance.

So you'll be comfortable, there is yet another mortons in that 4 mile area along with establishments created by Wolfgang Puck, Andre' Rochat, Tom Colicchio, Todd English, Julian Serrano, Dean Faering, Mark Miller, Charlie Palmer, Emerial Legasse and many more. Don't you ever tire of being wrong. Now make a joke about Sonic and explain why a mm meeting suggestion needed to be turned into yet another of your insecurity laden, I know more than you, debates.

Giggles, smiles, smirks, chuckles, darlins.............
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 06:05 AM

As we are from all over the country,continent,world and the underwear guy seemed to show there are quite a few who have never been. There is no place in the world that has as good in quality and concentration of fine dining. Some of the greatest hotels in America. Insane amount of choices as to entertainment from music to plays to shows to clubs to anything you can imagine and a bunch you can't. And Ya it is Vegas so gambling is legal. Great place for everyone to meet and put a name and face to the computer persona............
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 08:46 PM

fun4two write:

SpeedDallas write:

There is no place in the world that has as good in quality and concentration of fine dining.

[/quote_message Sue Sue sue an argument waiting to happen lol love that

nyc is the place to be so come on down

You know ... not that you'd be surprised by this ... but I totally disagree with that statement!

The world is a really big place darlin'! But, even in this country ... New York, Chicago, LA, Atlanta ... all with better selections. Let's not get into the international destinations!

Just an argument ... waiting to happen!!

~Smiles

• View author's info Posted on Jun 04, 2005 at 03:29 PM

Speed that sounds like a fun idea. I'd be game if it was held mid to end of September; and I had not met anyone.
    But you are right about the entertainment and dining...there is something for everyone in Vegas.
    Flights are usually reasonable for anyone who that might be a concern. Something to consider.