THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Girls on Girls and Boys on Boys Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2005 at 04:03 PM

sixfeetwtc write:
    Anything goes - let's try to assist each other and learn from the opposite sex in the process!

I don't necessarily subscribe to the following view myself (but) I couldn't resist posting it.

It's one of my all-time favourite quotes by P.J. O'Rourke:

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women.
    Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible."
  • 11Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2005 at 04:53 PM

For those who are objects of envy or subjected to envy, there is a lesson in humility. Envy affects egos, self-esteem and confidence of both the envied and the envious.
    Daphne DuMaurier's 'Diamond Necklace' is an ironic tale about Envy, an emotion that is destructive.

I think anyone who comes on this site must be aware that declaration of 'one-man woman' or 'one-woman man' , 'not a player' etc do not hold water..surely the whole purpose for many would be to go 'trawling' rather than 'fishing'..and if marriage vows of 'death do us part' lead to divorces , why should we expect exclusivity in relationships to emanate from this site?
    So why subject yourselves to feelings of envy, insecurity, hurt, anger, jealousy?
    I often wonder what are the rates of successful marriages that could come out of sites like this? It reminds me more of a buffet, help yourself to as much as you fancy and come back for more and when you have had enough just make sure you have alka-seltzer to keep you from getting indigestion..and if they don't serve what you like, move to another feast..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2005 at 11:11 AM

sixfeetwtc write:
    Alpen I'm confused, was this quote intended to assist men, or tease women? lol :)

Of course it was intended to tease women! Well that's what everyone else seems to use these forums for, so why should I buck the trend??
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 01:18 PM

petiteone39 write:
    You would be but you think too much like me. You would be my first choice for being a role model Mom. I mean I want to be the kind of Mother you are for your children.

Ahhhhhhhhhh,,, Petty thats really sweet, that is the one position, well not the only one,, but I did take that very seriously in my life Motherhood, I guess because I lost mine when I was younger, and I know how important that roll is.
    I have to agree with you though, Suzan (fun) would have to be my role modle too. I would like to have her brains AND creativity,, ill keep my sensitive side though, she is a little tougher than I would prefer to be, not in a bad way, but I really think she has her Shi*t together, and seems to have a lot of confidence..Funny thing though, when I first came on here,,I didnt really care for her...show's that first impressions are not always true.
    I have gotten to know a different side of her, and I have a lot of respect for her..You Pet are too much like me, lmao,,we feed off each others childlike behavior..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 06:11 AM

butterflynjax write:
    I thought I was your first choice!!!!!

lmao...hehehehe
    OMG IN a NON-LESBO way if course,,,

You would be but you think too much like me. You would be my first choice for being a role model Mom. I mean I want to be the kind of Mother you are for your children.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 06:03 AM

I thought I was your first choice!!!!!

lmao...hehehehe
    OMG IN a NON-LESBO way if course,,,
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 05:02 AM

sixfeetwtc write:
    This thread was NOT created for the assumed purpose intended - get your mind out of the gutters you cheeky monkeys!

With all of the talk on the forums of what women think of men and vice versa, it would be interesting to see some comments on our own gender. Girls, is there a woman who you admire and feel is a good role model for you and others? Boys, do you have any advice for other men in regards to a topic relating exclusively to men? Anything goes - let's try to assist each other and learn from the opposite sex in the process!

Ahhhh, but you titled this thread the way you did just to get a few perverts in here. I have many female role models in my life and a couple on this site, Fun is my number one role model...so inspirational, intelligent, beautiful...If I were a lesbo, she would be my first choice...six you would be my second.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 02:51 AM

please do not wear snug fitting pants referred to as 'low riders' or 'hip huggers'.

I think my b*utt looks fat in them so I don't wear those types of pants.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 12:21 AM

I don't like to see anyone, man or woman, trying to act like something they are not.
    I do not like fakes of any sort.

wwwww

I guess that gets me out of the gigolo business.

lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2005 at 07:49 PM

I think the phrase "cheeky monkeys" should be a universal term. It sounds fun.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2005 at 07:44 PM

Hey Six I agree with you about this low riders/hipsters. I have some, but they are not as low as my daughters. And the moment you get a few love handles ... those handles show! lol So it's necessary to workout hard to get rid of them! Spandex...yuk! Another no, no...women who are slightly over weight, 55+ and their age shows it, and they wear minnie skirts. Ladies this does not look good, and the comments the general public make are generally not positive!
    Am I still following the theme of this thread, or did I just go off on a tangent? lol

Like yourself Six, I have alot to give the right person. It takes having feelings for someone to draw it out. And when it is reciprocated, well there is no mistaking my feelings for that person.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2005 at 04:09 PM

Actually, come to think of it, I definately don't subscribe to this view.

You can't put a mountain bike or a canoe on a convertible...