THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Casablanca Cigar Bar.... Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 04:47 PM

Sam-"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine"...
    The only rules...ya got to start a post with your favorite quote from Casablanca... The site has a cigar theme...My first question to the ladies- under the subject of guilty pleasures..."On those evenings when you wrap your fingers around a fat cigar, slowly rotating the flame around the tip as you build a smoldering ember and finally are rewarded with the sensual feel of the tobacco tickling your tonsils as your breas*ts rise and fall with the rythm of the smoke curling from your nostrils...what's your favorite cigar of all time?"
    Mine would be a Don Thomas Presidente...
  • 72Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 07:30 PM

LASTONENSTOCK write:
    your bu*tt must be really sore.....

It starts to get callouses after a while....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 07:07 PM

1LovinLife write:

In a battle of wit and words with some women, it's like me playing a tennis match against Anna Kournikova- I know going into it that I'm going to get my but*t kicked, with a little luck I might actually win one point in the match, but overall it's still going to be a most pleasant experience...and I'll go home with a smile on my face...:)

your bu*tt must be really sore.....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 07:00 PM

fun4two write:

Re-read that chapter you wrote on mastering word manipulation ... men vs women ... and see if you can remember who usually wins! LOL!!

In a battle of wit and words with some women, it's like me playing a tennis match against Anna Kournikova- I know going into it that I'm going to get my but*t kicked, with a little luck I might actually win one point in the match, but overall it's still going to be a most pleasant experience...and I'll go home with a smile on my face...:)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 03:53 PM

fun4two write:

Can't figure out if you're bragging or apologizing ... hmmm ... maybe I should ask a few of the women you've taken out on Saturday evenings?? LOL!!

See- there goes your evil imagination...I was talking about stuff like cutting off a little old lady in the Wendy's Drive Thru or...taking more than my half of the dessert if I was sharing with someone....I just don't understand why women always insist on turning a pleasant conversation into something of a sexual nature...hehehe
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 02:33 PM

fun4two write:

1LovinLife write:

The bible belt is an interesting place ... but liquor by the drink is fine here, dear ... most of the bars are open ... but YOU knew that!!

I actually had NO idea....I usually spend all day Sunday praying for forgiveness for all my transgressions during the week (sometimes hard to get that much forgiveness worked into one day) and would never actually think about going to a bar on Sunday...hehe
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 12:07 PM

fun4two write:
    Just a different species ... speaking a different language ... expectations vastly different ... not enough clairvoyants available ... it's amazing the human species has continued to survive!

Now ~ where' my scotch and cigar? What kind of service do you provide here anyway?

~Smiles

Hey- it's Sunday and this is Nashville- I might get arrested for serving liquor today....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 10:29 AM

fun4two write:

lack of confidence versus coy ... you decide!!

~Smiles

That answer would require a deep understanding of the female psyche...and as a guy, I'm too dumb to know and too smart to answer....:)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 11, 2005 at 09:05 PM

I love karaoke clubs... O go all the time,, dont you just love watching people make fools of themselves, thinking they can sing when they are drinking?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 11, 2005 at 08:51 PM

fun4two write:
    Maybe ...

Confidence! That's the spirit...:)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 11, 2005 at 08:22 PM

fun4two write:
    Nevermind Zack ... spent the evening at Sam's in the Village ~ ~ it wasn't scotch and cigars ... but it was friends, good cheer, and karyoke night ... and NO ... I don't sing!! LOL!! Well ... except "happy birthday" ... it was one of the girls 39th!!

CONGRATS to the parents on their 50th!!

~Smiles

Sounds like fun! and OK, so ya can't sing Karaoke...can't play guitar....can you AT LEAST DANCE? ..:)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 11, 2005 at 07:23 PM

fun4two write:
    Good Afternoon Bartender Zack ~ ~

I'm still waiting on my scotch and cigar ... you must still be recovering from your festivities of yester-eve. How did it go??

~Smiles

Sorry, I was suffering through an ODW (one date wonder) last night....great restaurant, but none, zip, nada a hint of a connection on that one....SO I went home, drank your Scotch & smoked your cigar....Can you forgive me? I'll run right down to the corner and get ya some...

Hey actually a great night tonight- hanging out in Memphis at my parent's 50th wedding anniversary!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 06:09 PM

fun4two write:
    Good Evening Toonces ~

How did the ceremony go today? Have something to do with the need for a tall, strong one? {wink}

~Smiles

Hi! How are you tonite. How are things in the legal world? Everything was perfect today, after 25 of these it gets pretty easy. But I still took the afternoon off. A tall strong something WOULD be nice, maybe I'll bump into one, if you see one, let me know.....I'm just out cruising tonite in my pick-me-up truck.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 05:57 PM

Pour me something tall and strong
    make it a hurricane before I go insane!

Sorry, I know that's not Bogie.........
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 02:27 PM

It's almost 5:30 in the Mens Club!! WOOHOO!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 08:58 AM

1LovinLife write:

Butter...never figured that game out...ya' think ya' could teach me sometime...if I promise to make the drinks...:)

only if you make the drinks !
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 08:49 AM

And on the subject of brush growing in unwanted places, I need to go outside and trim the bushes...People coming to look at the house today...see you guys later!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 08:46 AM

There was a guy in California who made a million selling a video over the internet with nothing But Ladies in Lingerie smoking cigars perched on couches..Thats it..Sold like hotcakes. No sound..Nothing really dirty.

Just think if he would of added Scotch Glasses and a deck of cards..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 08:46 AM

SpeedDallas write:
    All kidding aside, and as an Italian(1/2) who grew up in an Italian neighborhood, and saw way too much of this in my youth, is there anything which is less of a turn on than the hairy nippled woman. Just not cool.

Speedy, This is really sad...are you trying to say that when you were a youth, you made love to an old Italian woman with hairy nip*ples?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 08:38 AM

All kidding aside, and as an Italian(1/2) who grew up in an Italian neighborhood, and saw way too much of this in my youth, is there anything which is less of a turn on than the hairy nippled woman. Just not cool.