THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Benefactors What is the big deal Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2005 at 03:34 PM

Hello! This is my first post I know most of the women are looking for a benefactor (A person who will take care of another person) I feel this way it is the guys job as a man to support the woman if he is financially stable. Men are the Providers and women like to be provided for.
    I had a relationship for 9 months, we cared about each other and where great friend but I supported her took her shopping, helped out with bills because I could I make the money and I enjoyed it, I felt good dong for someone I cared about. What I do with my money is my business.
    Let's be honest most relationships and that means love fall apart when you are struggling. And every woman?s ideal mate isn't someone mopping floors with no money. She may be open to him if he is a great guy, blah, blah, blah. But if she has to choose one she is going to look at the guy who makes a good living and can provide for them both! (Benefactor) That's why I started an agency for this purpose in LA.
    It is a shame if you are young like 30 none of the women on this site give you a time of day! I have contact a few ladies and they view my profile but never respond and I am not bad looking and do very well, this is sad. I just don?t date the women through my service because I run a business and can?t be doing that. (I know someone will ask that question so I will answer it now)
  • 39Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 06:14 PM

Well i think he has flown the coup!. Too bad he would have made some of you younger woman a good catch. He's a looker and he has manners. He's also got the right idea but needs not to share that with anyone. A silent thought! I can't figure out why everyone would think he is an actor and poor. What's age got to do with it. He*ll 30 is a good age. well we'll see if he comes back and if he does everyone be really nice this time. He has proved himself...........Think he will be back???
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 05:06 PM

Tiger..meet cats...Cats....this is Tiger...

there,, all better now..ok now write to her Tiger!!!!!!!

PSSST; I smell sushi on the horizon..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 01:21 PM

Benefactor come backkkkkkkkkk I have some free time for Sushi! You can be my benefactor lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 06:45 AM

OOPS i believe he did not DUCK enough. Mandalay i think you were the strong arm on this one....Same on you.. well we will give him a lot of brownie points as he did come back time and time again...But did he "get it" I don't think so

Sag there is a site calle "Hot or not" my friend in Cali told me about you might try that one. He says there are some really "Hot Babes" on there....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 10:52 PM

LASTONENSTOCK write:
    you go girl...

They scared him away...and he was only 3 1/3 hours away from me :(
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 10:10 PM

TheCatsMeow65 write:
    I think he is real and he's CLOSE! Well at least alot more closer than you all lol Nowwwwwwwwww bring on the Sushi BABY!

you go girl...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 09:39 PM

LASTONENSTOCK write:
    No, I think this one is real...too many pics up and a complete profile filled out. I have seen a few with the double line now and they are real...

I think he is real and he's CLOSE! Well at least alot more closer than you all lol Nowwwwwwwwww bring on the Sushi BABY!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 08:40 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO Don't gooooooooooo Im on the same side of the world as you...they all live over there...I agree...Benefactor...you pay for dinner...now don't go!!!!
    Damn it you guys scared him away...there was one actually on the West Coast...Gbye...there goes my Sushi Dinner and Diamonds :(
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 06:34 PM

No, I think this one is real...too many pics up and a complete profile filled out. I have seen a few with the double line now and they are real...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 05:56 PM

petiteone39 write:
    Tiger..are you sure you didn't copy and paste that pic from another MM member..you have two little mm lines under your pic instead of one? Why is that?

Uh-oh!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTED! Nice catch Petite!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 05:45 PM

I don't want to be taken care of...just bring on the SUSHI!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 05:42 PM

Tiger..are you sure you didn't copy and paste that pic from another MM member..you have two little mm lines under your pic instead of one? Why is that?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 05:37 PM

I just stopped by here to see if you guys had left anything of Sag's carcass laying around.
    I see you are still chewing on him.

Off I go to safer ground. Maybe SpeedDallas is around here somewhere....where is that gay thread??.....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 04:53 PM

Come on now, you didn't have to go and hurt my feelings like that by calling me a loser, I already know that I am. By the way, did you graduate high school? A proper closing when you are ending a letter or post should read "Bye" not "by."

When you say, "...stop reading this post," I did but I think you meant to say "...stop reading this thread." See, here in the forums, there are hundreds of threads, one of which is this one. Each one of us make a "post" to the thread. Anyway, I'm not getting into proper forum writing at this time, nobody wants to hear anymore from me on proper English, capitalization and punctuation usage.

Why am I here? That's a good question you've raised. Do you have a couch I could lay on so we can discuss this? I am a stud frankly, many of the women here think so. And now you do too. My head is swelling with pride at this moment.

I sense in you a tad bit of self pity. Let me ask you, if LA is that bad, why don't you get the hell out of there? Just me, but it would seem that a 30 year old with money could go anywhere and not want to stay in the lonliest place on earth. I suggest the happiest place on earth. (No, Not Disney World)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 04:38 PM

Thanks Mandalay207 for setting me straight! I have learned my lesson...

Maybe you are not interested in my experince I have had with women then go some where else. Stop reading this post. how I see the world and that's fine you can make your stupid comments but who is the loser? hmmm. I am not desperate trust me but growing up in LA! That's how it is. Why is LA the loneliest place and why are you Here???

We all want to meet someone that's why I started an agency. I meet so many flaks and women who just care about if you are in the entertainment industry.

Do you know how many people can't find somone here and growing up that was my experince maybe you are a STUD!!!! and had so many great experinces then good for you maybe you are 1 in a million.

I'm done! by :))
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 04:36 PM

Look, I'm old enough to be your mommy, would you come take care of me? I hope to retire in a few years and eventually I will need someone to pay for my nursing home and change my diapers. You can still bring me flowers and applesauce (probably all I'll be able to eat by then), and open all the doors so my wheelchair will fit thru. I think it sounds mutually "beneficial". Guess it just "DEPENDS"! LOL

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 04:26 PM

Ok Tiger, speaking frankly, man to man. Why is it that you are pouring out your relationship resume' to these women. They don't want to hear it. They for sure don't want to hear what a perceived loser you are in LA. If I were a woman and I just read that, I'd think that you were a loser based on that statement alone. (Well, I'm a guy and I think you are anyway.)

Let's be realistic here. You've come onto a dating site, pretty much telling us that you are in the pimping business. Yes, what you do is pimping, (remember, it's just a term, just like "benefactor.") You have an agency in which you find men with money, some poor woman who wants to be taken care of. You said it yourself in your first post. Why would any woman, on this site, no matter the amount of money you have at 30 want anything to do with you after reading that?

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm sure your a nice guy, pleasent to be around, charming, etc., but please, don't give us the "song and dance" about how perfect of a mate you could be to someone. Relax, settle in and enjoy the forums. We regulars here will treat you just fine if you stop sounding so desperate.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 04:26 PM

TheCatsMeow65 write:
    No he is...he's the benefactor hahahaha

your cute!!! Thank you TheCatsMeow65..

No everyone has been pretty nice and everyone has their own opinion on this matter. It's ok to have a discussion with out bashing each other. We are all grown ups here lol. Like I said it depends on where you are from and maybe your maturity level but from what I have observed from my 30 years of living here in LA this is just the way it is, as sad as it maybe Most and I say Most not ALL women are concerned about how well a gentleman does. And most women would like to be taken care of. I don't see the big deal unless your ego is being affected by that comment. As a women why wouldn't you want to be taken care of by a man it is not like he owns you. I have gone out with women before who made good money and they still wanted the Man to be the Man and provide. What is the big deal!!! If we go out and you want to pay for your own dinner then fine go ahead but I have only once had a women start to pull out her wallet when the check came and I wouldn't let her anyways even if she tried my Mother didn't raise me that way! If we where window shopping and your man made the money and said hey you like those shoes lets get them and you said I don't need you to buy me anything I make my own money but that's not the point maybe he wants to do it for you because he can. Is the wrong? That's what I mean by "Benefactor" All men are Benefactors if you want to admit it or not. Ego Aside here for a minute it;s not a matter if you make good money it's the guy's job to be the Provider. Men now a days can't find their place in society.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2005 at 03:52 PM

Cats, can you see my Stripe...it was my nickname in college...some still call me it...but on my pics it says pending approval? I can see him, can you? Stripe is the bad gremlin...he is always getting into trouble. I used to be like that..but have since grown up...