THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Bad or Good boys and girls? Message Board

• View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2005 at 09:49 AM

I prefer a good boy...that looks like a bad boy,,, that acts like a good boy....
  • 34Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 11:12 PM

Yippeee..Min let's go join Butter..I want the good boy who looks bad and have lots of fun..I m tired of playing the good girl all my life..Hey where is Uglyrock..we need him to introduce us his bad bad Harley boys who are actually 'good boys' who want to stay incorrigibly naughty...lol I like men who loves Angela Mylou..and quotes her..lol

Butter..I think you would be bored to tears if you met my social crowd...lol not all are that bad there are a couple of OK ones but they are too consumed by their important career..and you will always be the mistress and his career his missus..after all he will spend about 18 hours with her and crawl home to you just to sleep the other 6 ..so if u want to be just a sleeping partner , it is fine..lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 05:50 PM

Bonnie88 write:
    [, lol. Speaking of looks being deceiving, is anyone out there interested in a woman who looks like a good-girl but who is really truly bad to the bone, but in a good way? (I believe I've confused the hell out of myself, lol) ;) ;)

HI folks..Six..great topic..we are so used to typecasting and stereotyping people by the way they look..that looks are often so deceptive..
    LIke u I too fall for the 'bad boy ' types and find they are actually such sweeties and I like that a lot..and the 'goody-2-shoes' are the most deceptive and often I see good girls falling for them and learn too late their mistakes..as we get older I think we all have an inate sense of what we are looking for..the point is do we attract the sort we are looking for, do we give off the right signals to the right sort that we want or are we in danger of attracting the wrong sort or not even any sort??lol..all my life , my 'good girl demure looks' means that I tend to draw the ones who want to settle down and get serious very quickly..and that scares me off..time I change my image and look like a 'bad girl' ..if I want some serious fun, off to put on my leather miniskirt and knee high boots and hang out with the Harley crowd, anyone want to join me??...lol

Yep - I do Bonnie! Those places Butter mentioned sure sound like fun to me! We should join her in FLA! I might be coming that way later this year Butter. I'll let you know so we can get together!

I'll take the good boy any day. Bad boys are way overrated.
    Unless of course it's a good boy who merely LOOKS like a bad boy. Then it's OK!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 09:26 AM

Geez Bonnie,, we sure live a different lifestyle here in Fla. than you do waaaay over there!

I dont think I would fit in with that crowd, you are right, Im not the stuffy crowd type..think Ill keep having fun in my neck of the woods.
    Are you from there? Why dont you pack your bags and come over to the states?
    You dont seem like you even want to fit in with that crowd.I really thought it was a much wilder place that that. maybe its just where you go,,
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 09:21 AM

Well...here in London,,these dog-tired guys, some at the brink of heart-attacks and strokes from too many nights up trying to finish their international deals will stumble into the Strand, near the lawCourt of Appeals, in their private all mens' clubs for drinks and catching up with the other boys, networking..u need to know them to be invited to those old stuffy clubs where the head waiter who is as snooty would know your date by his name plus title (Sir, Lord etc) and even his favorite drink and his favorite cigar and his favorite dish..or for the younger crowd it will be their private gym ?club..or drinking hole..usually an exclusive city club..or if he is a barrister at his inns of courts where they have dinner once a month..and meet other barristers(attorneys who go to court)..or usually I am usually invited to their private dinner parties (this time of the year , the social circuit is really busy) or annual charity balls..where they are all very stuffy in their dinner tails and bow ties..and ladies in gowns, private parties are less formal but still dressy..so just gone to two last week another one coming up..and u meet your usual crowd of lawyers , barristers, solicitors, bankers, PR gurus...and all our kids go to the same exclusive boarding schools, holidays, summer camps,, they are also god-parents to each others children and they all holiday together in S. France, ITaly, Marjorca...so it is a very snobby bunch but if u are in it you don't even realise it...lol..they are all so connected that it is quite claustrophobic and incestuous at times..and one needs to be aware the faux pas, who is out of favor with who and therefore u don't include them , social etiquette also requires that u send proper invitations two weeks ahead and never forget to write thank you notes when u have gone to the dinner or u can't make it , so apology is in order..took me years to learn all this..sure u want this scene? lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 08:37 AM

Ok Ill tell you then, In my place..Fl that is.. a few good places..

Daytona Beach,, just about any day you can find them all over, and riding up and down A1A.

Jax, every Wed night. is Bike night at the Buffalos Cafe in Orange Park. there are at least 500 people gathered , with a live band outside.
    they have a fundraiser every WED, for different charitys, or for a local child
    with an illness. or they will sell tickets for different rides they have for the charity Orginizations. Like Mad., or MS. etc.

Its always a lot of fun, they even have booths set up to but Harley stuff, and
    Clothing, leather, jewelry. T-shirts. etc. the people are always very friendly.The age range is from 18 to 70, everyone is welcome.In fact it isnt even just Harley riders, they are all different types of bikers there, from BMW..to Crotchrockets.A fun place to go and enjoy the band and meet people.

Every Sunday evening, Lava Grille, on the water at a marina. upper deck, a live band every Sunday, outdoors,Pretty good food. Always a huge crowd, and a great meeting place, a lot of bikers there too, also familys. People also come by boat.

there you have it, I know that there are more, but those are two of my Fav spots.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 08:18 AM

butterflynjax write:
    Bonnie, Ill tell you were all the harley Boys hang out if you tell me where all the pinstripped suited guys who ride those harleys hang out!!!

Deal?

I don't know any pin-striped guys who ride Harleys, they usually drive ridiculously expensive Lotus and Ferrari and look so silly , pot-bellied and nerdy in them, 'dressing mutton to look like lamb' here..or family 4-wheel drives to go to their country houses...lol ..very dry and boring..u sure u want to know them?? all they do is talk Law and law..

Where are the burly , tattooed , macho Harley guys?..lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 07:19 AM

hey bfnj... you done any big boating in that ocean in your backyard....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2005 at 06:03 AM

Bonnie, Ill tell you were all the harley Boys hang out if you tell me where all the pinstripped suited guys who ride those harleys hang out!!!

Deal?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2005 at 06:30 AM

Hey, Butter first tell me wehre do the harley crowd hang out?? lol
    I know where all the lawyers and pin-striped guys are but am clueless where the 'bad boys' go hang out...lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2005 at 05:30 AM

Bonnie...count me in!!!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2005 at 03:52 AM

[, lol. Speaking of looks being deceiving, is anyone out there interested in a woman who looks like a good-girl but who is really truly bad to the bone, but in a good way? (I believe I've confused the hell out of myself, lol) ;) ;)

HI folks..Six..great topic..we are so used to typecasting and stereotyping people by the way they look..that looks are often so deceptive..
    LIke u I too fall for the 'bad boy ' types and find they are actually such sweeties and I like that a lot..and the 'goody-2-shoes' are the most deceptive and often I see good girls falling for them and learn too late their mistakes..as we get older I think we all have an inate sense of what we are looking for..the point is do we attract the sort we are looking for, do we give off the right signals to the right sort that we want or are we in danger of attracting the wrong sort or not even any sort??lol..all my life , my 'good girl demure looks' means that I tend to draw the ones who want to settle down and get serious very quickly..and that scares me off..time I change my image and look like a 'bad girl' ..if I want some serious fun, off to put on my leather miniskirt and knee high boots and hang out with the Harley crowd, anyone want to join me??...lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2005 at 02:49 AM

MasRogue write:

You'd have been proud of me last night darlin' - went out and stalked a Double Quarter Pounder. It didn't survive.
    Tonight - I'm going to follow the trail of the elusive 10 Piece Original Recipie Bucket. Yep..that's right....I'm going after chicken tonight!

Maaaaas, dear...so, u r around....LOL... i thought u left the Forum , on your boat, for some nice YOUNG girl.....LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2005 at 12:52 AM

Sorry sixfeet, even I realised it was an attempt at humour, probably my reply left a bit to be desired on the humour stakes (but I couldn't think of naything better. Duh!).

Anyway, Roger, over and out - as they might say in cricket.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 02:14 PM

PS Given your confusion of all things Scottish and English, I reckon you got off pretty lightly there, sixfeetwc.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 01:17 PM

sixfeetwtc write:

teehee, I may have made myself vulnerable to a thrashing here

Ooh-er!

You really ought to be quite careful what you post in public. People might get the wrong impression altogether about you.

I am of course referring to your shockingly bad knowledge of British Colonial History.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 03:12 AM

Ohhh, these dirty minds..my, my my...speaking of... that goose looks like it has quite a bit of meat on it...I thought Donald and his ducklings were much cuter...Oh, that is right they were kidnapped..so now you have to use that porky duck.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 02:31 AM

Good thing Mas didn't go kill his own pig then Katie. A pork loin would look a little awkward next to his "other white meat."
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 09:21 PM

MasRogue write:

You'd have been proud of me last night darlin' - went out and stalked a Double Quarter Pounder. It didn't survive.
    Tonight - I'm going to follow the trail of the elusive 10 Piece Original Recipie Bucket. Yep..that's right....I'm going after chicken tonight!

There's a visual:
    Mas in a loin cloth holding up a Family Bucket on a pike.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2005 at 10:41 AM

sixfeetwtc write:
    I do find myself more physically attracted to the type who look like Mas - the type who looks like he could run out and kill dinner for you