Can you advice me how to find a life partner here? Long Term Relationship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 05, 2018 at 03:43 AM

Good day Everybody!

I paid for a gold membership and was on this site as often as I can, I was active enough,

but still haven’t found my Mr Right.

My membership is expiring soon, I think I wont continue it, but I need your advice, please.

HOW TO FIND MY GENTLEMAN? What steps should I do to find Love and affection in LTR?

Thank you everybody,

Wish you luck,

Lena

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 12, 2018 at 12:51 PM

A lady wants to be safe, and not give her number out to any Tom, Dick, and Harry. So many ladies realize that man is not right, but since they've already given out their number, they get toyed with, picked on, insulted. Then you want to be careful who you give your number to. Not to mention if the phone block works, they find you on your social media to continue.  Of course that doesn't always happen, but even after once, you hesitate giving your number out so easily. I'm sure there are other scenarios as well, that make ladies hesitate first.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2018 at 01:38 PM

In this type of sites it is difficult, because they have turned this into a business in which you have to pay for everything and with this make it impossible for people to communicate outside the site, but on the site it is not allowed to provide contacts and only these two conditions make impossible any possibility of two members of the site meet, and many profiles are false and probably many belong to the administration itself.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2018 at 03:22 PM

first of all, you need to find a genuine dating site...it is very difficult now days to find genuine businesses and people...I was better back in the day when the internet was more simple and more personal. I used to meet lots of people then, including developers and lots of interesting people. Because it was in its first steps I never imagine it was going to me taken buy businesses, and corporations, and so now it became less personal. Go to nice places, volunteer, meet people outside the internet. Ask friends to introduce you to friends, that's how sometimes you can find men, and no worry about being scammers. Trust me, lots of us woman are in the same boat.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2018 at 11:55 AM

I think from a guys perspective when women move too slow and are hesitant to move to a phone conversation then guys will simply move on. If you like someone then you need to exchange numbers relatively quickly. And it doesn't require 5 phone conversation to set up a date. If by the 2nd conversation she is not ready to meet face to face then either she doesn't know what she wants, is hiding something or is not emotionally ready to be on this site. All red flags. If you don't want to do a 2+ hour dinner the 1st meeting then do drinks. Until you meet face to face you have nothing. I've had wonderful 3 week long text and phone conversations only to be completely let down when I met them face to face. You have to get out there and actually date. This is not an online texting/conversation site. Get out there and do what you sign up to do. I promise after about three or four bad dates you'll get really good at pre-screening out the bad ones. Just my two cents.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2018 at 05:05 PM

Be very specific in your profile. Post many pictures in different settings that portray you in all your truest light. This is work and you will need to respond and move to phone and meeting quite quickly if you feel it might be a potential match. Interest is lost if too many emails are exchanged on this site or not enough pictures are given with good lighting or full body exposure. Nudes give poor expression.... do not do that!

• View author's info Posted on Jul 14, 2018 at 08:38 AM

Thank you for your advice, I appreciate 💛

• View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2018 at 12:47 PM

You need to send more pictures and be true to you and to them.  Send winks, and email the one that intrigue you and try not to be picky sometimes the pictures does not tell the story

Follow - email me when people comment