THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Is there a serious man on this site? Long Distance Relationship

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2018 at 07:53 AM

I only got fake profiles,or men that say "You are too far".

Really? In the 21st century?

And they ALL write that they love to travel, they got money to do it and they are serious about finding true love!

Really again!?

Maybe they just write what everybody wants to ear, too bad it is simply NOT TRUE.

Maybe this site should check the users, with ID, etc...

Maybe I'm too serious for this place.

Any suggestion is very welcome.

Members Only

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2018 at 12:25 AM

That's a reasonable answer, thank you. Have a nice day.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 06, 2018 at 09:03 PM

I think I'm serious. That doesn't mean I would fly to Italy just to meet someone, at my risk, my expense, time, and stress. And that's just the first meet.....the cost skyrockets from there. And to what end? Citizenship? Marriage? A ton of issues.

There are real people here on MM, with money, but international dating is tenuous at best, especially for those of us who do not routinely travel abroad for business. 

If I were interested in meeting a rich American man, because somehow the well ran dry in Italy, I would consider moving to the U.S. and start my search from the home turf. I would do the same, if I desired an Italian wife. Honestly, I don't know how one stays beyond the 90 day visa, but it's something I would research if my desire was strong enough.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2018 at 05:25 AM

After fully reading your profile I came to these conclusions:

- the only stuffed shirt here is you.

- get help. Fast. Because a 60 years old man who uses the words that you used about women in your profile, is not only disrespectful, it's deeply sad.

I'll say a little prayer for you.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2018 at 11:22 PM

Relax, you are taking life too seriously.  Sure, there are real men on this website, and yes there are real millionaires on this website.  I happen to know one who is on track to be a billionaire in about two years.

You are too much of a stuffed shirt to know when a really good man is looking you in the face.

Ha Meshick