THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

From Russia with what? Long Distance Relationship

• View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2013 at 05:38 PM

Most people don't know Russian men! When American men speak softly and try relationship therapy a Russian bloke will beat the living shit out of his wife or gf...that is why these Russian beauties come to Europe and the US. Also, there are not that many wealthy Russians compared to the enormous pool of millionars in the US. Men who are educated, usually reasonable and not about to strike a woman when she looks at the waiter just a few secongs too long to his taste.

I meet a LOT of Russian women in Hollywood (acctresses wannabe's) and they ALL tell me how rude, aggressive and absurd Russian men treat them. Russian men, are often drunks who out-drink the Irish and that is near impossible to do. Then, I've seen it when I was in Russia. Women there clammored around me just to get the hell out of there. And then, of course, I am very tall (six seven) which most Russian men are not. Woman appear to love well built tall men.

Then, while not all Rusian woman are gorgeous, far from it, those who are beat every beauty standard known in the US. Not many woman in the US are about six feet tall, have real pear shaped breasts, perfect skin, an angelic face and charm. Most woman in the US, especially the cuter ones, are fake breasted, bottle blonds who manipulate men without also knowing the tricks to keep him happy. I've dated a few Russian woman and I can tell you how incredible their sex drive was compared to most other women. When a Russian beauty goes for round four her American counter part is whining about pain and being tired...give me a break! Russian woman are also often smart and very driven and don't take crap from anyone. Of course, I am generalizing since there are millions of women in Russia who are sweet, soft, compliant and beautiful...but for some reason I don't get to meet them in Hollywood...lol

• View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 05:47 AM

Please don't do it, I had a friend once that did this, he sent her $5000.00 he turned up to the airport and waited and waited and she never showed, she had been pretending for months! meet half way or go to her ;)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 03:06 AM

Quoting author:

how does one protect themselves from a scam. i hav a lady from russia who wants to come visit me. she wants me to pay for here vis and travel ticket. how do i know its for real and wont get scammed. what can i do to protect myself.

I just came across this topic and feel sorry - first sorry for Russian ladies..who have this image ( yes, there are scammers, but as someone said in the post above - scammers are in every country) 

I know Russian ladies who are sincerely looking for love and are ready to fly overseas and live in another foreign country with the man, to raise family and children and change their lifes. It is not an easy thing to do, you know - changing countries.. And believe me, if they do , they do because they have feelings, not for money.

Someone wrote here : Moscow has more money nowadays than US. And it is very true: and people in Moscow do not hesitate to spend money, as consumption here is very high and people live by present moment, not saving for the future..

And I am sorry for men, who have prejudices and stereotypes in their minds, and not able to distinguish between the lady who is love with him, and a serial scammer... It should be so obvious!!

When you say "she wants to visit me".. "She wants me to pay..."

What do YOU WANT? You say nothing of your own wishes - do you want her to come or not?

Listen to your wishes, open your eyes, call this lady and listen to her voice; call her on Skype and see if her eyes are sparkling as she talks to you - that is how you can see if she wants YOU.

At your place, I would ask a question " How do I know this lady really LOVES ME? and WANTS ME?"

Thas is the first question to ask.. not the one "how to protect myself"

PLease men be THE MEN ... if you want a woman, and real woman in your life, do not think of "protection" first thing..

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2013 at 06:24 PM

Not sure that there are much more scammers among Russian women than among anyone else. However, if you have some prejedice, lack trust, just forget about Russian women and look for someone else.

f you want to see a Russian lady coming to your place, you will have to bear her travel expences (it shows what a man you are, if you are really interested in the woman, and this is how Russian women (at least of my generation) have been brought up).

If you do not want/cannot afford it, go to Russia or meet somewhere in between (take her on a short break to Paris, Rome, London, whereever).

However, before doing anything, you need to speak (on phone, skype) with her, to try to find out who she is and what she really wants (is it you or the US she is interested in), and understand if you have any feeling for her and what it is.

Don't be scared, be active and you'll avoid scammers. 

Someone said here that all Russians have the same stories. This is not the case. What is the point in generalising? If someone has a bad experience all the time, it only means that he/she makes the wrong choices, hence, the issues are in him/her, not in "all Russians" or whoever.

Best wishes to everyone!

Natalie 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2013 at 03:15 PM

Please you need to be out of your mind if you do that!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta be kidding.............you will be just her TOOL!!!!!!!!! walk away from it !!!! and save you the $$$$ and the embarrasment as well as the grief!!! why go overseas when here in the USA you have stunning ladies!!!

Dont be a fool!!!!!!!!!!!

• View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2013 at 03:01 PM

You should worry. She just want the access to America. she has all her friends already here. Don't be the   Next idiot

• View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM

You can go see her somewhere on neutral territory. That's what I've done 13 years ago - in Amsterdam. Eveyrhing worked fine! Don't worry. She should worry about protecting herself, not you.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2013 at 05:34 PM

Don't do it!!!! Men are so easily deceived because of someone's youth, beauty, and sex appeal.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2013 at 02:36 AM

Oh, how many mean people here. Did you know that Moscow takes the first place by numbers of billionaires in the World? So who wants a man just for the money may well settle in Russia. No need to think in stereotypes, of course, anything can happen, but not just when it comes to Russian. Many women used to the fact men have to pay for them, and perhaps this can be found at the beginning of the communication. And what about the real feelings of man who discusses such matters on forums? Is it normal now?))

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2013 at 06:31 AM

Dont buy for her tickets-any serious woman will found some money for tickets and then you can give her this money-but you will be sure she is serious on her visit to you. Any way try to explane - you will give to she money when she will come. But i think the best way to know her better just tell her what you are thinking in reality and you will understand what she needs from you your money or visit you.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 25, 2013 at 04:45 PM

to everyone, who is in doubt to whether buy her plane tickets or not- DO NOT! They won't be able to get visa as Russians are treated with much disrespect in the US embassies.
    If you are so much in love with her- go ahead and plan your trip there.
    I would strongly suggest watching for some Ukrainian females acting up in order to get money from a foreign guy, but gee aren't they gorgeous!!

A great insider's tip - don't look for 18-year old cutes if you are 65. Look for 45+ and you will be surprised at what's "available". the most sincere, loving and devoted women, who take great care of themselves (and look very pretty) and their loved ones. There is your target market- they won't cheat or try to scam you as they are really looking for their second half (they've got no time to waste).

To all of the perverts looking to get some free naked photos (or even in the bikini), would you marry someone who sends out her nude photos to a stranger? Really? Show some respect and you shall be treated as a nice guy. of my friends are in the international marriages, all met online and family values + education those  Russian ladies  brought in their lives are to die for.

Good luck in your search everyone!
    PM me if you need a great dating site which actually takes care of the scammers and pre-screens the female members with their ID and by phone interview.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2013 at 04:57 PM

First, honestly ask yourself why are you looking for Russian girls? Do you know their mentality? Do you think you would be happy together? I put this question to you just because I am Russian myself, was married to an American, lived in the US for quite a long time and KNOW your mentality. Just as I know mentality of my own people. If you are trying to find a warm, loving, forgiving person, who would do anything for you - forget it! Our girls are very different nowadays. New life created predators in them. Even if you think you found your soul mate, you will be most likely disappointed in her sooner or later. And vice versa - she is expecting something different from you. You must be very careful and spend a lot of time trying to understand your new relationship. So, DO NOT EVEN THINK BUYING ANY TICKETS. AND IF YOU ARE REALY SERIOUS - JUMP ON THE PLANE AND COME TO RUSSIA YOURSELF.  This way you will save money and will have a lot of choice in case you do not like your virtual love. Russian women are very pretty, they know how to move gracious to attract men and generally win over feministic American women. So, good luck!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 07, 2013 at 05:12 AM

Quoting author:

how does one protect themselves from a scam. i hav a lady from russia who wants to come visit me. she wants me to pay for here vis and travel ticket. how do i know its for real and wont get scammed. what can i do to protect myself.

WHy won't you go see her in Russia? In the worst case scenario you'll enjoy a new culture and new friends.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 07, 2013 at 05:11 AM

Quoting author:

I get about 6 proposals a week from Russian girls, they are all beautiful, they say they get my email from an agency (that does not have my permission), but hears a few points to know,
    they all have the same story.
    they are all poor live with their mom, have no phone, use internet cafe.
    (they think all americans are stupid) and doint know they buy photos of models and pass themselves off as the one in the photo.
    ask her for one in a bikini and they say they dont have one because they are very modest.
    (truth) they forgot to buy a photo of the model in bikini. so they dont have a naked photo with a head shot of the same model so they can prove its them.
    they never answere any questions you ask, (act dumb)
    when they ask for money for visa and money to travel to moscow, you find they dont have a bank account, they want you to send cash though western union.
    they dont have a street address.
    their email comes through about six other email providers never direct.
    many email proposals come from within the US pretending to be from russia.
    scammings are so bad, it hurts russian trade, western union is only acepting small amounts now, nobody is buying nothing from russia, now the KBG are throwing these "people" in jail for 20 years, I say people because most are old bubushcas and men, or wives forced to do this by the drunk husband, give them a chance and they will clean you out.

Are you an idiot? If you believe all Russian women  are scammers why  would you keep looking and asking for their  NUDE/bikini pictures? Who do you think YOU are?
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 05, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Just listen to yr heart. If u believe her and want to be with her, why not?
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I also say send her a ticket but first talk to me!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2013 at 09:36 PM

Would she agree to meet half-way? lets say in Germany? Or would you like to travel to Russia instead? This is the surest way you won't end up scammed. Good luck.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2012 at 02:29 PM

Try to establish open and sincere relations.In this case all will be real.if not-do not fly.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2012 at 07:47 AM

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2012 at 08:29 AM

And what happens if you don't like her and she is here for a month..?:) There are nice ladies from european community who are already in USA, so you might not need to travel that far. :)
    Internet is like an ocean, and it's up to you what you "catch"..:)) You have to be able to read and understand what are real motivations behind those requests of "receiving money for tickets", etc..:))
    Anyway, I wish you good luck in your adventure!