THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Why do the white men here snob black women??? Interracial Relationship

• View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2006 at 02:45 PM

Just curious why do some white men here snob black women??? Is it that they think they are rich??? money really means nothing you could live in a mansion, miserable and alone? Some of us here are very educated, attractive, successful maybe not millionaires. Equality despite race is more attractive. Just my thought not male bashing here.
  • 69Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2018 at 02:09 PM

Sorry to hear that...I get contacted by all races but being a white Latina and Italian I dont have an answer.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2018 at 10:38 AM

This topic on race is so frightening because I am not familiar with racism in West Africa. I guess the British left quite early before the discovery of crude oil.

We mix here freely and I don't see the white man through the lens of a foe but a remarkable race that has contributed tremendously to make  better world.

But I guess the story is usually different for those who are were directly involved in slavery and segregation. The past would continue to hunt regardless of genuine intentions.

I do sympathise with the participants of this vicious cycle and send them Love instead.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2018 at 06:29 AM

They'd be stupid not to come on to you.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2018 at 06:28 AM

I can only speak for myself, but I am attracted to black women. I always have been. It could just be a preference thing more than a snob thing. I have been snubbed a few times when I contacted a black lady I liked who's preference was looking for exclusively black gentleman. People like what they like. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2018 at 06:15 PM

Hi, a lot of white men have been coming on to me  lately. 🤗😘

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2018 at 06:47 AM

I think it is what it is and its not a race thing, its a preference thing, even with white women they have preference and everyone like what they like.  Some white men don't date their race some black men the same.  Black women we were raised to be our black man keeper but now we are finding out it does not matter what color they are but how they can love me as God does.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Well said.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 06:27 PM

Some white folks are raised diffrently from others just like black folks at the end of the day if we all get a cut or bruised we all bleed the same color blood we all need oxygen to live. everyone has their preferances we were born with free will so please be to upset. p.s some black guys prefer white girls just as some white guys adore & prefer black girls

• View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2014 at 03:25 AM

Don't take it personal. A lot of men aren't into Black women(us). It's part of life. Don't let it consume yYour thoughts. I hope you find the man of your dreams.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 22, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I don't feel snobbed..snubbed or however you want to put it...I know who I am..I know my worth ..If there are men who look away (while secretly looking) I honestly don't care..I don't need to validated and everyone has their preference..I know I have mine...they just

aren't based on race..to each his own..

• View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I don't think it is snobbing black women but a matter of preference, cultural influence or for a lot of us rejection. This is the first time I have considered dating outside my race. Growing up I was encouraged to date people of my own ethnic background.  Today is different and guy may not be into you. Don't look at it as snobbing you. Men share the same characteristics in any race. They are selective. Just like we are being selective in the type of men we date. That is one of the reasons why we are online.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 07:13 PM

There is no such thing as a stupid question, except the one that's not asked. That being said, I was watching Total Divas tonight and this girl wants to be a mom and she also wants a marriage,the guy wants none of that.  Now what's that about, who are you to force your ambitions and dreams and hopes on another? 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2013 at 02:53 PM

Hello,

I'm new to this site and this question caught my attention because I wanted to see the replies... tee hee hee :)

The topic of race actually makes me uncomfortable but the way I see it is: I can only be with one guy at the end of the day so if a guy chooses me and I like him as well it doesn't matter what race he is, even if a million and one caucasian or afri-ameri men pass me up.... 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2013 at 11:31 PM

I SEE YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU LOVE

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2013 at 11:28 PM

TRUE TALK 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 05:31 AM

They think they are superior and they have blood that is not "red" like the blacks do ,more so they think when they go to toilet their faecal waste is "cake and soda". What they don't realise is that we are all the same. Black ladies might even be better. let them research from some of their brothers who have black ladies as partners. Anyway this doesn't apply to all of them,they are a few good ones that are out there.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I don't think anyone should snob anyone. Personally anyone can date whoever they're attracted to. I've had black, white, asian and mixed men snob me, rich or poor. It is just because they are assholes and this is not true for all men

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2013 at 07:43 PM

I agreed with ../../../user_details?user=SBuydens" target="_blank

I don’t see it as snob, it’s a matter of preferences.

Some might like it and some not, I don’t know why would be upsetting for some, its free will …

• View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2013 at 02:11 PM

Not certain if I agree with all of that. But people are entitled to their preferences.