THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Scepticism about African women Interracial Relationship

• View author's info Posted on Apr 27, 2016 at 03:39 AM

I understand that most scammers are from Africa, but unfair for sincere people like myself. Is there somebody out there for me?

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2018 at 09:36 PM

I don’t believe most scammers are from Africa.  That’s just propaganda.  I’d say most are in  America.

• View author's info Posted on May 04, 2016 at 01:00 AM

Quoting author:

I understand that most scammers are from Africa, but unfair for sincere people like myself. Is there somebody out there for me?

Hi Leune1

There are scammers everywhere all over the world so don't sweat it. Be yourself, keep things real.  All the best

• View author's info Posted on May 03, 2016 at 06:17 AM

Quoting author:

Hi Leune1:  To thy ownself be true is  the call of the day, scamming comes from all walks of life in every country on the planet somebody well be scamming somebody at any given moment.... So don't even put yourself through that ordeal, just present yourself as you are doing and if it falls into place and you make that connection you desire then each of you well discover one another and whether you are a match made in heaven or not :-)

So just enjoy your journey and see where it takes you.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2016 at 10:41 AM

Thanks V !

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2016 at 04:41 AM

i feel you but don't beat yourself up for those who judge you and i can tell you it isn't based on the fact that scammers are from africa as i could tell you a lot of them are from India , Asian countries , arabics countries and western europe or sud America.

They are afraid about what will people think, friends, familly, or they believe they can have you doing everything their white ex wife wouldn't.

Be patient you will find him.