Please make a MM for White men 4 Black women Interracial Relationship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 06, 2018 at 04:23 PM

I have noticed that the men on this site are pretty much looking solely to date/ marry a white ior Asian woman. It’s difficult for women of color to fit into a site like this. I’m young , educated and attractive so this site is certainly disappointing for me. I’m not sure those running the site care to fix or address this but , I felt an obligation to express my opinion.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2018 at 04:49 PM

Well I’ve seen most women put no preference in the ethnicity spot.  But I’ve also had woman email me,  and their preference stated Caucasian. But preference only means what you prefer. I prefer a meat lovers pizza but a supreme is a very close second.  Sometimes my first option.  As people of color we have to work a little harder.   

• View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2018 at 06:33 PM

I honesty could say the same for women. All the "recommended" profile I have seen are women who do not put black men as a preference. Me personally, I don't care about ethnicity. We all bleed the same blood color. So just as it is difficult for women of color to fit in, so it is for men of color as well.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2018 at 06:26 PM

What I have noticed is that the men on this site are attracted to Latin, White, Asian, and what they refer to as "mixed" women. I guess they mean Bi-racial women. Therefore, some of them are interested in women of color.  You may wish to check out the guys who write no preference next to Ethnicity.  Good luck in your search.

Follow - email me when people comment