THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Do traditions kill interracial relationsships? Interracial Relationship

• View author's info Posted on Sep 09, 2016 at 09:51 AM

I've been in a long term relationship and currently separated. My ex didn't accept my African family and our treasured traditions. I didn't force my traditions on him but expected more tolerance from him. After a 5 years relationship, I realised that he wasn
    t open to accept my family and we were not heading anyway and choose the way out. Was I wrong?

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2016 at 07:48 PM

Keep the traditions . No matter what. But if someone doesn't like to join it. So be it. 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2016 at 02:53 AM

Quoting author:

I've been in a long term relationship and currently separated. My ex didn't accept my African family and our treasured traditions. I didn't force my traditions on him but expected more tolerance from him. After a 5 years relationship, I realised that he wasn
    t open to accept my family and we were not heading anyway and choose the way out. Was I wrong?

Sorry things didn't work out for you and your ex.  All the best with your search

• View author's info Posted on Sep 12, 2016 at 08:31 PM

Many men specially US Caucasian - struggle opening up to being in relationship with another race, keep search you will find the one that is tolerant and respectful of your traditions. 

JA