I Have To Know Humor Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 02, 2017 at 07:42 PM

Have any of you ladies on this site been contacted by a real man?

I am starting to think this site is a complete fake.  Not one REAL account has contacted me since I became a paying member.  I simply cannot believe that I am so unappealing that no one is interested.

Dont worry, I won’t be hurt if I find out that no one wants me.  I know what I bring to the table, and am not afraid to dine alone.

Lets hear it!

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2018 at 07:41 PM

Hi! 

yes there are lots of real men here.....and idiots too ahah 

it takes time to find a decent one and most of the time it's difficult to have a real conversation but soon you will understand that here its like a little town with the same people signing in and out all the time.......and also recognize the players ahah :) 

I've been here 2 years and I made nice friendships with very nice people. I've been gold member for a lot but its not worth it at all! 

ps. now i put my pic just private cause I had my profile copied once! be careful o go hidden!!

enjoy!

• View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2018 at 01:29 AM

I believe most of the profiles are real, I see several very appealing men who probably don't really need a dating site and possibly very busy people. If it was meant to be, they will log on at some point and find your wink or email and contact you. Keep logging on and keep your options open and love will find you because you are thinking the same thing. Sift through the fakes or site ADMINS who try to keep people interested when things are slow and pacify them with compliments and kudos, you get more with sugar than salt (although sugar is bad for you and sea salt is good for you lol). I wish you all the love in the world. 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 01, 2018 at 11:38 AM

Hi shamrocks.

Iam very real i i would love for you to answear this comment and we can continue to talk and who knows something really good comes out of all this.

Love your picture and please girl don't say you are unepealing because you are very appealling.

Kisses.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2018 at 02:54 PM

I am not a paying member still considering it. Yes I have met one no real chemistry but we are friends.

Hope you find the right one for you

• View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2018 at 08:07 AM

I am newly back on this site after being in a relationship and off dating sites for a couple of years, but back when I originally joined, I met several lovely men here: one in LA who is a hugely successful screenwriter whose work you would definitely recognize; and a guy in NYC who was a very smart, successful, decent man, but deeply wounded by a tragically terrible first marriage and unbeknownst to him (but obvious to me) he now has a deep distrust of women; a very kind man in Dallas, also successful, but one of those guys who can't be alone and was too anxious to just off check the "wife" box. I think there might have been a couple of others who were less memorable as well.

That being said, I probably had a 20:1 ration of fake accounts vs real ones contacting me, which, aside from being a bummer, is clearly a huge waste of time. And of the real accounts, there was an unusually high percentage of men looking for women who were not equals, either in accomplishments or status. In other words, successful men who are exceedingly easily intimidated by successful women.

It can be depressing to be inundated with negative stereotypes about men, and even more depressing to experience first hand how much of that is actually true, but I absolutely know there are wonderful, kind, successful, intelligent men out there looking for a partner, not a plaything.

And you only need one. :-)  

• View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2017 at 09:32 PM

Yes, I was contacted by email and eventually met the fellow. I discovered I was still mourning the loss of my husband, and he discovered he really wanted something--someone--else.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2017 at 02:42 PM

Nope. Same experience here. Except for a few gigalios! LOL Uh....and guys old enough to be my father....: (

• View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2017 at 10:06 AM

<---- Real AND Intelligent....

lol

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2017 at 08:50 PM

It's pretty much t he same here... I did have some contact with a nut case - really angry and aggressive - demanding I get a prepaid phone card so I can call him while i am on vacation... :) 

They said it was a good site to meet intelligent men, but that's not what I am seeing.

Follow - email me when people comment