THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Who cares about their health Health

• View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2008 at 05:32 PM

and what are you doing to stay healthy?

Do you think that you should only listen to a medical doctor?
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2019 at 12:45 PM

I don't think you should only listen to a medical doctor. However, some medical doctors can continue to learn outside of school. 

I like to pay attention to what I eat. Eat vegetables, fruit. I like salmon, oatmeal. I never go to fast food placed, but I supposed if the apocalypse happened, I would. I think working out is important, but I'm looking to change ups my work out. 

You didn't write much about your ideas? What prompted you to post the great questions?

• View author's info Posted on May 01, 2009 at 01:17 AM

I AM WATCHING MY DIET, EATING LOTS OF VEGGIES,FRUITS, NUTS, GRAINS, AVOIDING MEAT, USING ONLY NON-FAT MILK, I GOT A "TOTAL gYM" MACHINE, JOINED A LUXURIOUS SPA/GYM, AND WORRY ALOT. I ALMOST NEVER TOTALLY LISTEN TO ANYONE UNLESS THERE IS NO OTHER LOGICAL OPTION OR SOME MAJOR PERSUASION....

HOW ABOUT YOU?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 13, 2008 at 08:11 PM

I care, but I don't listen to MD's much. They are so behind the times and nutrition is not their main focus. I read nutrition research and alternative health magazines. They are much more up-to-date on things.
    I try to eat a Paleo diet as much as possible and get some exercise and find ways to reduce stress.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2008 at 06:32 PM

I am trying to eat healthily food and do not put weight