THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

DJ Entertainment - House and Jungle Entertainment and Hobbies

• View author's info Posted on May 18, 2008 at 02:27 AM

When I was younger I went to an music academy in Hollywood studying piano but later turned to turntablism as a primary career choice. My journey into the sound of the underground was born in the 90's and over the years I've had alot of fun spinning records at nightclubs all over. It was more than just a hobby for me hopping from campus to campus, home to home. Anywhere a DJ was needed, I was there with a thick stack of vinyl ready to go. My favorite type of music is Jungle/Drum-n-Bass. I have 4 turntables and a couple cd players I like to mix with and occassionally like to perform live. If you're ever in need of a dj, I'm there.

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2017 at 07:04 PM

Hi Jason. I know exactly the place you went. Some of my friends are professors there. I majored in voice and minored in piano, taught voice and piano for 19 years adnd now I am a holistic health coach/life coach. lol Nice to meet you.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 09:26 AM

hmmmm i had a boyfriend that dj'd i loved watching him work...he played mostly house...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2008 at 04:33 PM

I am vern and love house jungle techno when you want to bring that to a preproduction/production forum please let me know.