What's the simplest way to become a millionaire? Dating Wealthy Men / Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 05, 2014 at 01:11 AM

I'd really like to know. ;)

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2018 at 08:05 AM

My dad always said that over the course of a lifetime you would have a million dollars pass through your hands at least. Of course, we make more money now, so that will happen much sooner than when my parents were young. :D Just work hard any job for the rest of your life and you'll be a millionaire at some point. 

• View author's info Posted on May 13, 2018 at 04:41 PM

What does it take to become a millionaire?  a deep sense of gratitude minus a sense of entitlement.  Find something you love to do.  The money will follow.  Do the common uncommonly well.  Several of my childhood friends who never went to college are now worth millions from the small construction, tool & die, automotive, and HVAC businesses that they started, while the college educated friends work in mid level mgnt positions and hate it.  What's the common denominator between them?  gratitude v entitlement. Remember this; the world owes you NOTHING!

Be frugal.  Do you really need the 4500sq /ft house when their is only one or two of you?  or a new leased bmw every two years?  Stop playing the suckers game and learn frugality.  One doesn't need to be cheap, but learn to live within your means.  

Know the difference between friends and acquaintances, and surround yourself with those that are positive and willing to think out of the box.  We all fail at some point.  Failure is a true test of ones character. Learn to observe and learn from others who have been there, brushed themselves off and jumped into the game again.

Those that are successful have a mantra of doing the common uncommonly well.  quality work attracts quality people who will advance your career into areas you never dreamed possible.  always give more than expected.  You'll feel better about yourself and attract the attention of those around you.

Loose the TV habit and pick up a book.  Read!  everything you want to know about success has been written by someone.  Learn from them.

Lastly, when everyone else is marching to the left, run to the right!  a friend had a very successful hot dog/hamburger stand along the beach. Competition was very stiff with many competitors slugging it out.  He beat them all and made millions.  How did he do it when his burgers and dogs were the same size as his competition?  Simple; he ran right and put them on smaller buns.  His customers thought they were getting more than they paid for and kept coming back.  Eventually his competition closed and he was the the king of the beach!

If all else fails, play the lottery and pray.  Even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while.

• View author's info Posted on May 13, 2018 at 09:14 AM

Assuming you are young, and in the U.S.

Educate yourself, get a decent job that won't become redundant, live a frugal life (google mr. money mustache), invest wisely starting small (do not let your employer deduct money for a mutual fund 401k pension; self-invest that same money in a broad market ETF in a ROTH IRA up to the max, leftover money goes to a traditional IRA), live a frugal life, marry someone educated, with the same goals and abilities, buy a modest house that you intend to live in for at least ten years, live a frugal life. Learn about personal finance, and investing. 

You don't have win a lottery, or own a business, or invent the next wheel. It only takes a steady job, frugality, and the will to save and invest wisely. Lastly, don't live in a city or state beyond your means. Too many people live in locations they can't afford, but don't realize it until it's too late. They use the high cost of living as an excuse not to save. And if they don't save, they are not forced to learn HOW to save, and in turn, HOW to invest.

• View author's info Posted on May 13, 2018 at 01:05 AM

I don't need to be a millionaires.  Just retain good tenants, get out of debt and hopefully find the love of my life.

• View author's info Posted on May 27, 2016 at 01:08 AM

how about winning the lottery jackpot?

• View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2016 at 05:44 PM

Money takes:

1) A dash of talent

2) A modicum of luck

3) A lot of hard work.

You can do without the talent if you are VERY lucky, but you always need luck and hard work.

Take a lottery winner - most of them are broke within 3 years.  Why?  Because they don't have the talent and didn't do the hard work.

Because it is so hard,  it is generally a good idea to select some work that you enjoy.  Even then, without the luck you will never become a millionaire.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2016 at 06:28 PM

Invest a small amount using simple and successful trading strategies in the forex market and build up slowly using wise money management.  Your account will grow exponentially when you reinvest your earnings and become more confident.  I'm more than willing to share some of the simple trading strategies I have used with success for free

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2015 at 01:18 AM

I believe that the easiest way to become a millionaire is to marry a millionaire on the best millionaire dating sites. No risk, no work and no efforts needed. :)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2015 at 07:13 PM

Quoting Angel4knight:

Be honest with yourself , never ever blame anyone else for anything, it's entirely up to you to change yourself and the people around you as soon as you blame someone you give then the key to your life oh and work hard, no harder than that , no no much much much harder.  

Great advice @Angel4Knight! On a separate note, I really enjoyed your profile and share much of your same mindset.  I actually wrote you a comment (beyond the lame few words), but inadvertently typed it in the wrong area, and I'm not a member to be able to send. I have copied it since it was lengthy and too much to try to rewrite, but can't paste it into the comments. However, I'm assuming could to an email, so I'll save it in case I hear from you. If so, I'll message it to you, as it might work through messages. Unfortunately, I can't initiate an email, but can respond. 

Happy Holidays to you and your beautiful family! 🎄

@rico2003 remember that money can't buy you happiness or love.  Why not just aim to get by comfortably, work at something you love, enjoy the love of your family, friends, loved ones and a good woman along the way, and if by chance you become a millionaire while doing so, consider it icing on top of the cake! 🍰

Happy Holidays and Best wishes! 🎄

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2015 at 03:18 PM

Be honest with yourself , never ever blame anyone else for anything, it's entirely up to you to change yourself and the people around you as soon as you blame someone you give then the key to your life oh and work hard, no harder than that , no no much much much harder.  

• View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2015 at 09:52 PM

Quoting joeschnoor:

Read the book called "The Millionares Next Door" and follow it. I did and I did. :-)

You read the book and became a millionaire? I gotta have a read.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2015 at 07:14 PM

Read the book called "The Millionares Next Door" and follow it. I did and I did. :-)

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2014 at 07:29 PM

Quoting sandyw1989:

Cool topic! Maybe one day you'll find that your bank adds a few extra zeros to your account, and bang! You're a millionaire.

Dude, you don't have to be sarcastic. I'm just asking. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2014 at 01:40 AM

Dream, and you can be however rich you want to be.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2014 at 01:29 AM

Cool topic! Maybe one day you'll find that your bank adds a few extra zeros to your account, and bang! You're a millionaire.

Follow - email me when people comment