What makes the perfect woman? Dating Wealthy Men / Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 19, 2014 at 06:19 PM

A bump of a post long ago... So, do tell gents, what does make the perfect woman?  Barbie does not count :).  Do tell as it seems many are left wondering....  Do I dare post this on a night that I shoudl have a date?  I think YES.

-Karen

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2019 at 02:52 PM

Quoting author:

A bump of a post long ago... So, do tell gents, what does make the perfect woman?  Barbie does not count :).  Do tell as it seems many are left wondering....  Do I dare post this on a night that I shoudl have a date?  I think YES.

-Karen

I wrote about a post similar to this one earlier. the question was about 7 qualities do men look for in women; this is what I wrote there:

I think physical attraction is a given, so I wont even mention it and will simply stick to character traits; for me, in no particular order they would be: 

1) Level headed - someone who thinks about consequences before they speak and act. 

2) Responsible - someone who looks at what need to be done to maintain and improve the relationship and does what needs to be done to accomplish it. 

3) Ambitious - I respect a woman who wants to make changes in the world and doesn't simply settle for a man doing it for her. Not so say she doesn't expect him to contribute. 

4) Sexually adventurous - sex is a crucial part of a strong relationship. I have a high sex drive a seek a woman that can keep up with me. 

5) confidence - yes women can be, and many times are, just as insecure if not more than men. I seek a woman with true inner confidence meaning she knows who she is, what she wants, and isn't afraid to get it. 

6) Class - yes I believe a woman should seek the finer things, but should do so with elegance. 

7) Grace - Its hard to categorize everything that entails being graceful, but manners are a big a deal to me. I love a woman that can treat all people around them with curtesy regardless of station or standing.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2016 at 10:55 PM

I need to think she is pretty; she needs to love and respect me.  That is enough.  Toss in a sense of humor I appreciate and being intelligent and she would be perfect. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2014 at 09:09 PM

A God fearing woman is the perfect woman.  That is what I am in every way. 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2014 at 03:15 AM

I agree to Born1top but in a Biblical sense of the word ..We are human being so I will say " A WOMAN IS PERFECT IN THE EYES OF A MAN IN LOVE " ....

• View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2014 at 09:54 PM

God!:-)

Follow - email me when people comment