THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

What makes the perfect woman? Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2014 at 06:19 PM

A bump of a post long ago... So, do tell gents, what does make the perfect woman?  Barbie does not count :).  Do tell as it seems many are left wondering....  Do I dare post this on a night that I shoudl have a date?  I think YES.

-Karen

• 21Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2020 at 01:25 AM

Requires a perfect man.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2020 at 12:52 PM

Requires a perfect man.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2019 at 08:05 PM

Requires a perfect man .

• View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2019 at 06:29 PM

I am also a woman and want to make myself a perfect person .

I think it needs a very caring  and smart humorous person to make people happy also someone who can be elegant,beautiful and  polite friendly in banquet public  occasion, can make wonderful food in the kitchen for everyone to taste.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2019 at 07:23 PM

Quoting whisperinglove:

Yes, your majesty ! With, without your “ two cents worth “ 

Don't worry about “ buying crap you don’t need “

Our  ladies knew the “main course “and the “ Desert “in a relationship.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 22, 2019 at 03:34 PM

Yes, your majesty ! With, without your “ two cents worth “ 

Don't worry about “ buying crap you don’t need “

Our  ladies knew the “Main course “and the “ Desert “in a relationship.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2019 at 07:06 PM

We are not perfect! We are human!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2019 at 01:12 AM

Can she take command if necessary. 

Real life example.  This really happened.  Work place.  Man is having a heart attack. Boss and everyone else is in full denial.  This can't be happening.  Lowest ranking person in the whole place sized up the situation and called 911.  Saved the man's life.  Young lady was a sophomore in college.  First day on a part time job.  Trying to help her folks pay her way through college.  

She tried to get her boss to do it, but he didn't think it was necessary.  He was in total denial.  Fritz will be alright.  So she did it.  

• View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2019 at 11:54 PM

I doubt you can find three men that agree.  One man's perfect woman may well be another man's worst nightmare.  

• View author's info Posted on Oct 05, 2019 at 06:17 AM

All you ladies  have to do is make us a SAMwhich every once in a while.  Guys are not that hard to please.  That’s my two cents worth.  Oh, and maybe stop buying crap you don’t need.  

• View author's info Posted on Oct 05, 2019 at 06:09 AM

Haaaah.  That was pretty good!!

• View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2019 at 05:38 PM

The perfect woman?  What maybe perfect for one man may not be for another.  I think everyone has in mind that type of spouse they would prefer.  One man my like a woman that is shy and another man may like a woman who is sassy and loud.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2019 at 10:16 AM

No such thing!  A more appropriate question might be; What makes a great woman great?

My answer doesn't count.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2019 at 03:02 PM

Chemistry. On meeting the person,seeing their mannerisms, and talking with them, my feelings (and sometimes my body lol), 'tell me,' unbidden, whether I am attracted to them. 

I was surprised, once, when talking with a rather stout woman once, my feelings arose. She was of a size that I wasn't normally attracted to. So, it doesn't just depend on looks.   She was smiling, relaxed, and looked comfortable in her own skin. But, she was married. Darn it! 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2019 at 06:08 PM

For me she would have to be classy, loves luxury, loyal (very important), someone I could trust to run my company, educated, beautiful 30-50, doesn't use drugs and only drinks socially, loves children, is not racist, cares for the poor, loves expensive sports cars, travel, loves a man in a suit, wants to live in a mansion, likes to travel by private jet. 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 31, 2019 at 06:36 PM

The perfect woman…

Doesn’t refuse to sign the prenup✒️

Doesn’t complain about cheating husband🕺

Doesn’t demand anything in divorce settlement ⚖
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2019 at 02:52 PM

Quoting author:

A bump of a post long ago... So, do tell gents, what does make the perfect woman?  Barbie does not count :).  Do tell as it seems many are left wondering....  Do I dare post this on a night that I shoudl have a date?  I think YES.

-Karen

I wrote about a post similar to this one earlier. the question was about 7 qualities do men look for in women; this is what I wrote there:

I think physical attraction is a given, so I wont even mention it and will simply stick to character traits; for me, in no particular order they would be: 

1) Level headed - someone who thinks about consequences before they speak and act. 

2) Responsible - someone who looks at what need to be done to maintain and improve the relationship and does what needs to be done to accomplish it. 

3) Ambitious - I respect a woman who wants to make changes in the world and doesn't simply settle for a man doing it for her. Not so say she doesn't expect him to contribute. 

4) Sexually adventurous - sex is a crucial part of a strong relationship. I have a high sex drive a seek a woman that can keep up with me. 

5) confidence - yes women can be, and many times are, just as insecure if not more than men. I seek a woman with true inner confidence meaning she knows who she is, what she wants, and isn't afraid to get it. 

6) Class - yes I believe a woman should seek the finer things, but should do so with elegance. 

7) Grace - Its hard to categorize everything that entails being graceful, but manners are a big a deal to me. I love a woman that can treat all people around them with curtesy regardless of station or standing.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2016 at 10:55 PM

I need to think she is pretty; she needs to love and respect me.  That is enough.  Toss in a sense of humor I appreciate and being intelligent and she would be perfect. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2014 at 09:09 PM

A God fearing woman is the perfect woman.  That is what I am in every way.