I think everyone is different so of course there will be diffrent things on the list =]
I think physical attraction is a given, so I wont even mention it and will simply stick to character traits; for me, in no particular order they would be:
1) Level headed - someone who thinks about consequences before they speak and act.
2) Responsible - someone who looks at what need to be done to maintain and improve the relationship and does what needs to be done to accomplish it.
3) Ambitious - I respect a woman who wants to make changes in the world and doesn't simply settle for a man doing it for her. Not so say she doesn't expect him to contribute.
4) Sexually adventurous - sex is a crucial part of a strong relationship. I have a high sex drive a seek a woman that can keep up with me.
5) confidence - yes women can be, and many times are, just as insecure if not more than men. I seek a woman with true inner confidence meaning she knows who she is, what she wants, and isn't afraid to get it.
6) Class - yes I believe a woman should seek the finer things, but should do so with elegance.
7) Grace - Its hard to categorize everything that entails being graceful, but manners are a big a deal to me. I love a woman that can treat all people around them with curtesy regardless of station or standing.
Maybe I am a little old fashioned but I was raised that a real lady should be kind, considerate, well mannered, cultured, well aprised of the political and social issues, charming, in general, and to her other half she should be supportive, loving, a confidant, and a best friend, physically resonsive and proactive, and she should care for their home and family. My list is way more than 7 but I believe they are essential to a great relationship.