What are the seven qualities every man longs for in a women? Dating Wealthy Men / Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 02, 2010 at 05:36 AM

But first, where does a man go for adoration, admiration,and appreciation? Because, shouldn't we as his women be able to give him all of this? I also want to know how a man feel about this.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2019 at 02:33 PM

Quoting author:

I think: 

1. even-tempered

2. kind

3. selfless

4. hospitable

5. inner beauty

6. responsible

7. caring

These are things I appreciate in guys too. 

I think everyone is different so of course there will be diffrent things on the list =]

I think physical attraction is a given, so I wont even mention it and will simply stick to character traits; for me, in no particular order they would be:

1) Level headed - someone who thinks about consequences before they speak and act.

2) Responsible - someone who looks at what need to be done to maintain and improve the relationship and does what needs to be done to accomplish it.

3) Ambitious - I respect a woman who wants to make changes in the world and doesn't simply settle for a man doing it for her. Not so say she doesn't expect him to contribute.

4) Sexually adventurous - sex is a crucial part of a strong relationship. I have a high sex drive a seek a woman that can keep up with me.

5) confidence - yes women can be, and many times are, just as insecure if not more than men. I seek a woman with true inner confidence meaning she knows who she is, what she wants, and isn't afraid to get it.

6) Class - yes I believe a woman should seek the finer things, but should do so with elegance.

7) Grace - Its hard to categorize everything that entails being graceful, but manners are a big a deal to me. I love a woman that can treat all people around them with curtesy regardless of station or standing.

• View author's info Posted on May 21, 2018 at 05:42 PM

This is my thoughts on your subject.  Men long for true love.   We want to find a woman that we can adore and cherish.  I think this at the top of all men's bucket list. 

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2018 at 08:15 AM

I think: 

1. even-tempered

2. kind

3. selfless

4. hospitable

5. inner beauty

6. responsible

7. caring

These are things I appreciate in guys too. 

• View author's info Posted on May 13, 2018 at 12:44 AM

1. Respect

2. Caring and support

3. Conversation and intellect

4. Attentiveness / receptiveness

5. Beauty and socially proud to be accompanied by the lady

6. Fun and excitement

7. Confidence

• View author's info Posted on May 27, 2016 at 03:07 AM

yes, you said them all right. 

but, i suggest these:

1. LOVE 

2. MODERATION 

3. CHARITY

4. DILIGENCE

5. PATIENCE

6. KINDNESS

7. HUMILITY

• View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Maybe I am a little old  fashioned but I was raised that a real lady should be kind, considerate, well mannered, cultured, well aprised of the political and social issues, charming, in general, and to her other half she should be supportive, loving, a confidant, and a best friend, physically resonsive and proactive, and she should care for their home and family.  My list is way more than 7 but I believe they are essential to a great relationship.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 10, 2010 at 08:14 PM

I believe he longs for these 7 qualities; Physical beauty, adoring, appreciative, supportive, adventurous, and sexually provacative. Am I close?

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment