Older Women Dating Wealthy Men / Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 05, 2018 at 08:40 AM

Do older women even have a chance? Men the same age refuse to consider "good wine" and the younger one are not interested in long term.

Then the long distance thing- how can you "date" someone in Sweden or wherever thousands of miles away? 

Is this site even worth it? 

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 12Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2018 at 12:53 PM

Every man and women, like what they like.  Try younger enjoy yourself and you will understand what the men see and feel,

• View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2018 at 02:18 PM

You know how huge the ocean is, right? Trust me, there's plenty of fish to feed us all.

Just remember, that you don't have to settle.  Think positive, be patient, have confidence in who you are and what you have to bring to the table.  Most importantly, don't get discouraged and just enjoy the journey- even the slow/quiet times.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2018 at 07:12 PM

I think you should go on dates with some of the men that peek your interest,  young or old.  Don’t over think it.  Men will sometimes say they don’t want a long term relationship,  until they fall in love

• View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2018 at 07:08 PM

That touched my heart...

• View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2018 at 09:04 AM

I am a older man and like older women , but I have children and older women dont want me.

I wish and hope to find the right women any age who will understand that I am submissive in the bedroom and want a ANR relationship too

Hard to find?

Matt

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2018 at 10:00 PM

Quoting author:

I don't think that you can paint us all with the same brush.  I'm 73, and open to women 55-74.

I agree about the distance thing though, but, have found 3 living in my area.  The trouble is, THEY want guys younger than me, lol, so it can cut both ways.

Don't restrict yourself to one site; there's hardly a dearth of dating sites, even for us seniors.

As an additional comment, it seems that most of the women who contact me are youngsters in their '30's-'40's, who obviously pay no attention to my age limit of 55. The oldest female contact was over a dozen years younger than me, so you can't just blame it on the older male population.

Eight, I think your situation may be due to woman who are in their 50s are still sexually active and want a man who can satisfy them. I personally will never allow a man to tell me to be ready in 40 minutes when his blue pill kicks in. That thought alone turns my stomach.

Women want a man who still has the desire and the ability to make love anywhere, anytime and for all night long.  For example I was on a date this Saturday with a man who was slightly younger than me. He was so attracted to me that if I barely flirted he was stiff as a board. That is a huge turn on to know if I decide to enter into a relationship with him that I will never be told no to intimacy.  One of the biggest turn offs for me is a man who can't handle his business in the bedroom. I have friends that can entertain me in the living room, in the bedroom I want a real man. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2018 at 09:51 PM

90% of the men that ask me out are 10-15 years younger than me looking for a long term relationship. 5% are younger and looking for fun and 5% are old men who could be friends with my dad. I rarely have men my age ask me out. But for me that is ok because I've always dated younger men so no foul. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2018 at 05:04 PM

Quoting author:

I don't think that you can paint us all with the same brush.  I'm 73, and open to women 55-74.

I agree about the distance thing though, but, have found 3 living in my area.  The trouble is, THEY want guys younger than me, lol, so it can cut both ways.

Don't restrict yourself to one site; there's hardly a dearth of dating sites, even for us seniors.

As an additional comment, it seems that most of the women who contact me are youngsters in their '30's-'40's, who obviously pay no attention to my age limit of 55. The oldest female contact was over a dozen years younger than me, so you can't just blame it on the older male population.

Hi:  I am 75 and have been on and off this site for some time.  I have always attracted younger men and have a very good friend 20 years younger than me. We are friends in the true sense where we are there for each other in need of support.  I have no been able to get a man my age interested enough to want to connect.  They are looking for lost youth I think in general.  I am also on a christian dating site and do not get any connections there.  

In saying all this, I did leave it a bit late to start looking for a friend/lover/mate due to working and looking after family. 

• View author's info Posted on May 19, 2018 at 06:31 PM

Good point. and good luck! 

• View author's info Posted on May 19, 2018 at 06:30 PM

Thanks, back at you 

• View author's info Posted on May 12, 2018 at 09:09 PM

I'm 53 this year.  I hear what you're saying.  I rarely hear from anyone too, and unfortunately they've all been scammers, but if you spend time winking guys, someone should reply as you look a very attractive lady. 

Hope you find the love of your life.

• Members Only

View author's info Posted on May 08, 2018 at 11:27 PM

Follow - email me when people comment