THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Best airlines to meet millionaires Dating Wealthy Men / Women

• View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2012 at 09:15 AM

According to the Dallas News (2012) based on a 50,000 people survey the best airlines to meet millionaires are as follows:
    *Airline with the best chance of meeting a millionaire: Delta Airlines
    *Airline flown by the most generous millionaires: American Airlines
    *Airline flown by the wealthiest millionaires: United Airlines
    It goes on to say you should avoid Southwest, Frontier, Spirit and Allegiant if you are looking for a millionaire. 
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2016 at 11:07 AM

Business class is a seating arrangement in Delta, United and American but a boarding class at Southwest. 

• View author's info Posted on May 27, 2016 at 01:47 AM

i was thinking about that already. i was always using the budget airlines since i can travel more often. for the price of a normal flight, i can travel 2x with a budget airline and of course, no millionaire will sit on a cramped seat for long hours from europe to asia and back. they are all taking business class or first class flts.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2013 at 09:59 PM

you forgot to mention that itsalso probably better not to fly ineconomy class;)
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2012 at 03:21 PM

Makes sense.  I flew 150k miles with Delta last year.  They have the best first class service in the US.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 10:08 PM

How about your own plane...and i would never take advice flying on a cetain airline hoping to meet a man with money. What if the airline sucks I wouldn't risk my life for it. Anyway if your looking for love,  that could be at your local grocer....right