Profile critique Dating Tips and Advices Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 29, 2019 at 02:23 PM

Hello all! =]

I have been a member for MM for a little while, and while I am still the same person in general, I have made some personal changes over time. For this reason I am considering updating my profile description or changing it altogether.

Please feel free to check out my profile and tell me what you think about the picture and bio general format, as well as the included content; please also consider if you think I am providing too much or too little about myself.

Thanks in advance, and as always good luck and good hunting!

Ruben - Silentstallion

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2019 at 08:40 AM

Thank you for viewing my profile =]

haha taking out the part about age differences and dying at a similar time certainly is a good point and I will 100% consider it! =]

Yes, when I first created my profile I was much more intent on a serious relationship and though I am still interested in serious relationship, the way I search for it has changed. Hence the casual relationship label at the bottom.

Still you brought a very valid point, and something I will definitely spend more time on clarifying.

Thank your for taking the time to carefully analyze my profile and providing your critique, I realize my bio isn't exactly short, and it therefore takes time just to see it all in full. 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2019 at 04:08 AM

Good bio, great pictures! I would personally take out the bit about dying lol.

You talk about love and a lot about personally types so it kind of reads like you are looking for serious and/or long term. But at the bottom it says looking for casual/short term.

That's my only critique,  be a bit more clear of what type of relationship. Like you say don't beat around the bush;)

Follow - email me when people comment