THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Last logged in more than one month ago Dating Tips and Advices

• View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2018 at 10:35 AM

Hi there 

in my search results most of the matches have logged in more than one month ago. I have written to many of them but haven't got any answers. I have the feeling that these profiles are not active anymore. What do you think?

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2018 at 02:52 AM

I would like to see MM include different parameters for when a person last logged in. Example- one month ago--six months ago-- more then one year ago. This to me would make it easier to know if the person just never thought to cancel their free online profile. It would make it easier to know who to exclude from trying to message. I was not on for over a year but my profile was still active although I was unaware as I cancelled my membership. Just assumed my profile cancelled as well. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2018 at 08:31 AM

I can go months and not log on....  If I'm in FL (where I am now), there's only a dozen or so women within my age range and distance that I'm interested in and haven't met.

When I'm in TN, there's even fewer.

Of the emails I get it's usually someone in their 20's to mid 30's with only one or two pictures, who lives 500 or more miles away and has and a newly created profile (scammer).

Of the real people who email me, they're usually too young and too far away or they want to talk about a forum or blog post.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2018 at 12:38 PM

Thank you for your answer!

• View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2018 at 05:18 AM

Hi  there 

Exclusivity2018, more than likely they may not have logged in much, normally it will state This user is not available once they have removed their accounts. Enjoy MM while here and welcome.