THE ORIGINAL & LARGEST MILLIONAIRE DATING SINCE 2001

Do African American women even have a chance on here Dating Tips and Advices

• View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2018 at 03:00 PM

i don’t think black women have a chance on this site they don’t even give us a chance

• 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2018 at 12:51 PM

Totally disagree, majority white men love women that are true to their culture, so yes if you have weave they may feel that you are not true to who you really are and that you are fake.  Be true and you will see. 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2018 at 05:10 PM

That breaks my heart,  good luck.

• View author's info Posted on May 04, 2018 at 07:31 AM

Wow!  True colors.  Must have hit a nerve.  Check your grammar.  After reviewing the original post, I still didn't detect anything inflammatory towards you that solicited such a response and personal attack.  

If one is looking for an angry older woman of color focused on entitlement more than gratitude, I'll be sure to send them your way.  Best of luck!

• View author's info Posted on May 01, 2018 at 07:35 AM

I'm happy to see the encouragement from others about your concerns. I really hope you find someone that becomes a true friend to you and loves you. 

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2018 at 11:28 AM

I know of two Black women who found marriage on this site but it is harder for us we're not in high demand unless we have a lighter hue and more Eurocentric features but it doesn't hurt to give it a try and see what happens. I'll tweak up my profile and add more photos.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2018 at 10:07 PM

I disagree.  A well written profile that articulates one's ability to discus more than what was on Entertainment Tonight is important.  Just as important is physical appearance.  If one looks like a couch potato who thinks "gym" is the name of the cable guy, one hasn't a chance.

I've dated several women of color, a few from this site as well.  You may want to do a little research on the upper 10%, who we are and the circles in which we play. See how you compare before making a general observation.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 27, 2018 at 10:23 PM

Quoting author:

i don’t think black women have a chance on this site they don’t even give us a chance

Your not on your own honey men are not interested in older women either. Try to get contacts in Australia as the men seem to like dark women and Asians.